Was Tupac a actor or a thug? (Spooky shyt brehs)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the media labeled him a thug long before he ever did anything thuggish. he then adopted the persona.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So was he acting when he showed his militant, compassionate, uplifting sides too? Or just the gangsta gangsta shyt? Sometimes, nikkas say and think shyt that's so stupid you just wanna smack the shyt outta the back of they head and not give a reason why u did it, just walk away. 2pac turned into a "thug" because his life experiences molded him into that, as mine did as a youth, as everybody else's did. He went from being a completely uplifting pro black political rapper as a teen to growing up and being around Queens nikkas with bodies all over the place, Jack and Tut, Suge Knight, gang shyt, etc... of course he changed, what u expect? This dude was a young ass man when he died, he would have eventually changed into something else with maturity, would that just be another a character role too?

And is this nikka really using shyt 2pac is saying while on a MOVIE SET and in super actor mode as proof of his ridiculous claims? Somebody please find this nikka and give him a wedgie

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
Did he know they were cops tho
fukk if they were cops or not. How many of yall nikkaz busting on two crackers period? Please enlighten me you young thugs. No matter what the Pac haters say, the dude was real. He was just like the rest of us. Just a regular dude with too much shyt going on.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
Bruhhh Pac never ever dissed Nas in late 95.
Pac ran into Nas early 96 they spoke briefly Pac told him he had love for him and that the beef he had with certain nikkas was never about him they hugged and that was it.

When It was Written came out in July Pac felt Nas was being sneaky so he adressed him. nikkas from the eastcoast knew about Jigga

:yeshrug:

i recall the song LA LA dropping early '96 - the responds to NY NY by pac new labelmates at deathrow immediately throwing himself into that
and u know how ur man pac got down 'when it came to affiliations... cnn, trag & mobb rep queens & queens bridge to the fullest which nas was the face of

Naw man Pac only went at P( for other reasons)
He never said anything about Cnn, Trag or anyone else

Nas knows exactly why Pac felt how he felt and why he went at him and that had nothin 2 do with LA LA...

Jigga got dissed first. Pac even called him out on Hit em Up but decided to take it off later after Fatal told Pac that Jigga never said anything about him.
You seem to forget that Pac and most members of The Outlawz were from New York/NewJersey and already knew about Jigga before he dropped his debut.
Later after Hit em Up dropped Jigga was fair game cause he got involved and started takin shots himself

:sas1:

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Naw man Pac only went at P( for other reasons)
He never said anything about Cnn, Trag or anyone else

Nas knows exactly why Pac felt how he felt and why he went at him and that had nothin 2 do with LA LA...

Jigga got dissed first. Pac even called him out on Hit em Up but decided to take off later after Fatal told Pac that Jigga never said anything about him
You seem to forget that Pac and most members of The Outlawz were from New York/NewJersey and already knew about Jigga before he dropped his debut.
Later after Hit em Up dropped Jigga was fair game cause he got involved and started takin shots himself

:sas1:

breh

i can not give u the time & date - but im sure that i heard pac taking a shot at nas in some interview before saying fukk jay z

BTW
how in the hell did jay get involved later on & became fair game
:snoop:
u sound like a real good dude whom rep pac to the fullest 'which i whole heartly respect'
BUT your reaching extreme portions on that jay shyt
jay aint never seen nor met pac ever innhis life - your outlawz admitted this & said the only reason they went after jay was because biggie didnt fall for the bait, since jay was biggie man and jay was getting major play n talk on dem streetz they said fukk it lets ride on hov

which was some childish kindergarden sucka shyt

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
So was he acting when he showed his militant, compassionate, uplifting sides too? Or just the gangsta gangsta shyt? Sometimes, nikkas say and think shyt that's so stupid you just wanna smack the shyt outta the back of they head and not give a reason why u did it, just walk away. 2pac turned into a "thug" because his life experiences molded him into that, as mine did as a youth, as everybody else's did. He went from being a completely uplifting pro black political rapper as a teen to growing up and being around Queens nikkas with bodies all over the place, Jack and Tut, Suge Knight, gang shyt, etc... of course he changed, what u expect? This dude was a young ass man when he died, he would have eventually changed into something else with maturity, would that just be another a character role too?

And is this nikka really using shyt 2pac is saying while on a MOVIE SET and in super actor mode as proof of his ridiculous claims? Somebody please find this nikka and give him a wedgie
ws3gw5.gif

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
breh

i can not give u the time & date - but im sure that i heard pac taking a shot at nas in some interview before saying fukk jay z

BTW
how in the hell did jay get involved later on & became fair game
:snoop:
u sound like a real good dude whom rep pac to the fullest 'which i whole heartly respect'
BUT your reaching extreme portions on that jay shyt
jay aint never seen nor met pac ever innhis life - your outlawz admitted this & said the only reason they went after jay was because biggie didnt fall for the bait, since jay was biggie man and jay was getting major play n talk on dem streetz they said fukk it lets ride on hov

which was some childish kindergarden sucka shyt

Pac my dude but i dont stan for no man..
Pac was obviously not perfect and i have no problems pointing out his flaws.

i never said Pac met Jay but he knew about Jay and so did the rest of the outlawz...cause Jay had some buzz on the streets like u said and Pac was a fan of rap he knew his shyt..u better believe that.

The first time Pac went at Nas was at the House Of Blue which was in early July...Pac dissed Jay on Hit em Up which was recorded around April-May...

Pac dissed Jigga on Hit Em Up because he wasBig's man..but Fatal told Pac naaw Jigga aint dissin u...so he took it out...

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Pac my dude but i dont stan for no man..
Pac was obviously not perfect and i have no problems pointing out his flaws.

i never said Pac met Jay but he knew about Jay and so did the rest of the outlawz...cause Jay had some buzz on the streets like u said and Pac was a fan of rap he knew his shyt..u better believe that.

The first time Pac went at Nas was at the House Of Blue which was in early July...Pac dissed Jay on Hit em Up which was recorded around April-May...

Pac dissed Jigga on Hit Em Up because he wasBig's man..but Fatal told Pac naaw Jigga aint dissin u...so he took it out...

thats what im saying... that house of blues run in, was all due to pac previously saying some slick shyt about nas when either asked or him just speaking about cnn/mobb LA LA song