Was white boy wrong for not reading the situation or was breh just being a bytch.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
waldo-familymatters.gif

Question, who is Norris Cole?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Be a cupcake looking Woody Harrison cosplaying Seth Rogan faced cac trying to be on some "Half Man/Half Amazing" shyt in the hood brehs :camby:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
If you watch the video again, cracker faggit did that because the black man was doing exactly what he said he couldn’t which is “guard him” you see he shut his drive and pass down so he backs out and once he realize dude not going for his moves he throw it off his face and drive past..when the cracker fakkit said “you can’t guard me” when dude got in his face let me know exactly why he did that he was mad that dude was shutting that weak shyt down
This right above me

Sounds like some of you never played street ball in here. You throw the ball in someone's face & you usually getting KTFO. It's mad disrespectful to do that to a total stranger. It has nothing to do with being sensitive or getting cooked. And truth to the person that said even a hard foul could put you in a situation too. I've seen that too many times to count

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This right above me

Sounds like some of you never played street ball in here. You throw the ball in someone's face & you usually getting KTFO. It's mad disrespectful to do that to a total stranger. It has nothing to do with being sensitive or getting cooked. And truth to the person that said even a hard foul could put you in a situation too. I've seen that too many times to count

It’s poor sportsmanship. Even in the pros