Was white boy wrong for not reading the situation or was breh just being a bytch.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
You saw it growing up but it wasn’t being watched by potentially 35+ million people. These dudes know what they’re doing and they’re eating off trying to embarrass dudes by hitting them in the face, and putting hands on them.
Some of these dudes have it comin

Anytime a cac can hoop and dominating
The views are high :mjpls:

They make money off of these interactions and they paint a picture/narrative. Overall it’s not really a good look.

First 25 seconds :bryan:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
ax7a2z.gif

:ahh:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Can't be throwing the ball in peoples face, honestly surprised anyone would think to do that without expecting to fight the dude.

And I can't see any off the dome shyt without being reminded of this:

2:40 timestamped.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Bro told him straight up don’t THROW the ball in his face and then demonstrated how it feels to indeed have a ball THROWN at your face.

I don’t see anything wrong here. Last time I checked if I hit somebody in the FACE with an object then i’m expecting retaliation. This is street ball not an And 1 Tournament

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
That's why I quit playing ball years ago :hubie:. For some reason I just can't control my anger when I'm losing and/or getting embarrassed.

By the way the dude was in the right with the foul...you don't throw the ball in someone's face, that is blatant disrespect.