Washington Football Team might have a scandal dropping tomorrow, not name related

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how much got hushed :jbhmm:

im thinking things were said about snyder and some other by some of the anonymous sources and the lawyers threatened action. i also dont think they shouldve teased this because unfortuantely for some it took away potency about how serious this is. everyone was saying it was going to be a plethora of things pretty much except this.

i think other owners are mad because this got out becuase alot of them probably have the same issue

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
My dude...I dont care how sports news viral this is. From a corporate, organizational, and league wide standpoint, this is HUGE.

Im CERTAIN other NFL teams will begin taking a look at the in-house HR operations of how to rub a tight ship. The financial implications from this can break an organization, especially now with the pandemic hurting revenue.

this is huge. I dont give two craps about how huge it to ESPN or sports news

You think this is worse than the Dallas Mavericks situation from a year or two ago. I wonder if they reach out to Cynt Marshall so she can secure that "I'm a black woman here to make you look better" bag again.