Wasn't Sure Where To Post This

PJMilano

All Star
Daps
But this is on another site. Perhaps the person they are talking about would like to correct his post...

" This Idiot On The Coli Posted An Easily Traceable Photo Of His HOUSE "

I like to creep on the coli from time to time to get into the mind of black men, seeing as I don't really get to encounter them much IRL
disdain.png

Anyway, they have some great life advice threads, like this one on mortgage and real estate advice. I've been slowly taking in the info, going through page by page until I landed on a page where this idiot decided to post every last photo the sellers agent had up of a home he recently bought for his family
dead.gif

Just to prove to myself that it's a stupid ass idea and anyone with an extra few seconds on their hand can literally google any of the images and knock on his front door the next day, I put it through the search & lo & behold I found the original listing which contains the sort of info a person should be more careful to guard against fukking INTERNET STRANGERS
cry%20512x512.png
dead.gif

JFC y'all, please don't be as stupid as that man. He literally put his entire family's lives in danger. You can easily find the best ways to break into the idiots home just by counting the doors/windows.

The post is from January & he STILL hasn't had the brains to fukking remove it. Are a few cyber daps really worth the risk of a stranger having access to your residential address?!

The fukk part of the game is this?!

grZAZ.gif