Wassup with men in particular pressuring other men to find particular women attractive?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
:gucci:

It's one thing when women do this due to the fact that women want every man to view them as attractive even if it ain't the case...but men on the other hand :mjlol: like is it really that hard for dudes to understand that just cause you get off to a particular woman it doesn't mean other men gotta get off as well :mjlol:

Type of nikkas that'll physically force a man to take his pants off to smash a woman he has no interest in smashing :hhh:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's one thing when women do this due to the fact that women want every man to view them as attractive even if it ain't the case...but men on the other hand :mjlol: like is it really that hard for dudes to understand that just cause you get off to a particular woman it doesn't mean other men gotta get off as well :mjlol:

Type of nikkas that'll physically force a man to take his pants off to smash a woman he has no interest in smashing :hhh:
You know they’re are going to call you an incel :yeshrug:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Why do you care what random dudes pressure you into?

Tell them to go fukk themselves and keep it pushing, the fact you even care about that says more about you than them

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea

I have a friend who be on this sort of shyt. Me and him have completely different taste in women. Dude would be like "I know a girl I want to introduce you too. I know you'll like her :mjgrin:" Then he shows me a picture of her and I'm looking like :comeon: Nikka, that's YOUR type of girl :what: He'd also randomly send me pictures of girls he was talking to for no reason (I never asked to see what they looked like :beli:).
I had to stop hanging with that cat :hubie:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
lames doing what lames do

a lot of it is just dudes sucking up for p*ssy points. Propping up certain women so some internet females will dap them or respond to their simp DM messages.
That's exactly what it is. All you gotta do is sit back and just laugh at it lol

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why do you care what random dudes pressure you into?

Tell them to go fukk themselves and keep it pushing, the fact you even care about that says more about you than them
Why do you care to enter a thread to tell a man not to care about when other men try to make him care about it?
:jbhmm: