Watch The Throne: Official Hillary Clinton Impeachment Watch

Will Hillary Rodham Clinton be impeached?

• Yes, within a year

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Yes, between years 2-4 of her Presidency

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No, not this year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, she will never be impeached

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
:umad: #imwithher

All signs are pointing to a legally troubled administration if Hillary wins on Tuesday. The DNC hacks, Podesta emails and Clinton Foundation improprieties are starting to mount and show substance. The FBI are possibly dropping an indictment. If they do it, I doubt they do it before the election. Shillary looks like she's going to win so that means a possible impeachment is coming.

Will she be impeached if she wins the Presidency?

:obama:

Thread updates:
Bret Baier of Fox News - Sources say FBI are moving forward indictment of the Clinton Foundation
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/bret...e-moving-towards-likely-an-indictment.478984/

Giuliani: There Is Enough Evidence Now For A RICO Case Against Clinton Foundation "Racketeering Enterprise"

Last edited:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:sas2: Shes done...even if she wins she wont be able to govern..and Trey Gowdy and the others are probably drafting subpoenas in advance

I suspect what we are being told so far is only the odor from crack the septic tank of 30 years of corruption,crime and croneyism...we havent even seen the real shyt yet

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you couldnt get a job at fukking mcdonalds with the legal pileup that she's facing, and we're about to put this fukking criminal in the white house :what:

democratic primary voters, fukk you. you all can suck a dikk for putting her in this race, and you should be ashamed of yourselves

"but but she has foreign policy experience! its her turn! i cant think for myself! " :camby:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
She won't be impeached. She'd have to win the election for that to happen.

She'll be indicted and Trump will put her and Bubba behind bars.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Came in here only to find

hBtWagP.jpg

:russ: Im out. You guys have fun in here