Watcher (AMC)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I went half way through the trailer cause I didn't want to learn too much. It looks good, will check it out.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Solid movie. Its direction and atmosphere elevated an otherwise predictable plot for me, kinda reminded me of some of Hitchcock’s classics in the way it built tension. I had no problems with the script until the later half, and particularly that ending which made little to no sense at all.

I would’ve been okay with Julie killing the guy if she wasn’t visibly bleeding to death. I head into these films suspending my disbelief a bit, but c’mon now. :beli:

Maika has been a good scream queen in the past (It Follows) and stays playing roles like this. Joint would actually make a great double feature with Resurrection, which also came out this year.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
This was ass and anybody saying different is easily impressed. One of the most aggravating things about horror movies is when somebody knocks on the door and mfs just stand there for 30 seconds stunned in terror when it could be literally anyone at the door. Grab a weapon and go see who it is, the fukk wrong witchu :stopitslime:

Main character acting like a dumb bytch doing stupid shyt for the sake of progressing the plot, just bad writing. Movie was good enough to keep me watching because of the atmosphere, but about 30 minutes in I found myself hoping the main character dies for the rest of the movie. and even then I can't get that satisfaction, because shortly after getting her throat slit and bleeding out on the ground, she's somehow able to get up and murder the villain like nothing ever happened. It's just so hard to find a quality horror flick these days and it's really a shame because it's my favorite genre.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This was ass and anybody saying different is easily impressed. One of the most aggravating things about horror movies is when somebody knocks on the door and mfs just stand there for 30 seconds stunned in terror when it could be literally anyone at the door. Grab a weapon and go see who it is, the fukk wrong witchu :stopitslime:

Main character acting like a dumb bytch doing stupid shyt for the sake of progressing the plot, just bad writing. Movie was good enough to keep me watching because of the atmosphere, but about 30 minutes in I found myself hoping the main character dies for the rest of the movie. and even then I can't get that satisfaction, because shortly after getting her throat slit and bleeding out on the ground, she's somehow able to get up and murder the villain like nothing ever happened. It's just so hard to find a quality horror flick these days and it's really a shame because it's my favorite genre.
is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic? :dwillhuh:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic? :dwillhuh:
The two aren't mutually exclusive. :dwillhuh: you've never sat through a movie that was ass before? Surely you have, and it wasn't for some masochistic desires. There was something about the movie that made you tough it out. I don't know why that's so hard for you to understand.

Maybe I shouldn't have said "good" enough, because it was actually just "tolerable" enough...albeit barely.