Watching John Wick for the first time

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just watched chapter 1 damn this shyt was raw :banderas:

Dude finally found an escape of this fukked up wife and had bad luck with his wife dying. But that dog was a gift from his late wife and that was taken away from him man :mjcry:

Iosef is such an stupid arrogant prick:pacspit:. His death felt so satisfying to watch. And I get Viggo like every parent wouldn't give up their son I get that. But at some point you gotta cut your losses. You already lost your fortune that John burned up.You know if you gun down Marcus this is just gonna trigger John all over again. If he played the long game for revenge with John he might have a chance. He got what he deserved for immediately responding to him which was beyond.

Also Ms. Perkins getting gun downed at the end :picard:. Yea you def don't fukk with this organization.

Amazing action movie. Not the most thought provoking. But it absolutely nailed emotionally and with the action.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just watched Chapter 2.

Man John wanted out of the game, but they aint let him like that. Santino thought he was real slick thinking he could get a seat at the high table and get rid of John as a result. I loved my sister, but yet you want to kill her :skip: . John in a damn if you do, damn if you don't since he burned his house down. :mjcry:

John wasn't gonna stop till he get what he wants, but now everyone is gonna come after him after killing on company grounds.

Imo I think 1 > 2. If you care about story 2 does give you more of that. But from a pure emotional feel 1 does it much better since here John is doing just what he needs to do to survive. This def felt like a movie that felt like its purpose was to set a stage for the sequel. I do like the antagonists in 1 since you understand their motivations outside of that shythead son. Santonio was just a guy who wanted to get the power and not have to suffer the consequences. Thank god he died.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just watched chapter 1 damn this shyt was raw :banderas:

Dude finally found an escape of this fukked up wife and had bad luck with his wife dying. But that dog was a gift from his late wife and that was taken away from him man :mjcry:

Iosef is such an stupid arrogant prick:pacspit:. His death felt so satisfying to watch. And I get Viggo like every parent wouldn't give up their son I get that. But at some point you gotta cut your losses. You already lost your fortune that John burned up.You know if you gun down Marcus this is just gonna trigger John all over again. If he played the long game for revenge with John he might have a chance. He got what he deserved for immediately responding to him which was beyond.

Also Ms. Perkins getting gun downed at the end :picard:. Yea you def don't fukk with this organization.

Amazing action movie. Not the most thought provoking. But it absolutely nailed emotionally and with the action.

So are you all caught up now my future GRIFFITHSet Acquisition breh?:jbhmm:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watched part 3 the action delivers as expect. First half is pretty John fighting for his survival and we see that all that aided him are feeling the consequences. The movie does kick things up when he meets the elder. John needs to kill Winston to remove the bounty. But the price of fully being back in the life of killing. As expected when it is time to make that decision John refuses to kill Winston. Cause John seeks to get away from this not to embrace it.

We finally get John doing what he does best hunting. .Zero aspires to be John as he looks up to him. He believes they are the same, but Zero has blind faith to the high table meanwhile John is searching for an escape. The audacity to say right before he dies to say I will catch up to John fukkING Wick :mjlol:

At the end we truly see Winston playing his cards well when he betrays John. But the man still lives and looks like an alliance of some sort with the King. Everyone should know from the first chapter when John is pissed off oh man oh man. He really gonna be on some :demonic: shyt in chapter 4 like we had in chapter 1. Also fukk that bytch hope she dies in chapter 4 :pacspit:

On a side note John telling Sofia to calm down after her dog gets shot. Bruh John you know you have no right to say that :pachaha:

For me 1>3>2

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Never watched 1 or 2 but I've seen 3. Didn't felt like I missed much.