Superstar
Daps

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
you dont need a social security number to buy a house now. LOL thanks Obama.

Most of the affluent Black neighborhoods in NJ are being emptied out. Most Black people with money are taking their bags and moving down south, Hispanics and Indians are buying up all the houses.

I'm seeing the same thing back where I grew up, a lot of latinos running around, they even had a club dead smack in the middle of the hood :mindblown:

I've also noticed that the coli c00n coalition who only exist to grovel at white liberal feet - are always absent when people give personal testimonies on this topic

it's the same way when ICE raids factories and black men get those jobs, i've seen several people post openings on here as well as talk about people they know benefitting from it...crickets. :sas2:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
The rise of Hispanics will be achieved at black people's detriment. At this point, I don't see what is going to stop it. :francis:

ADOS will pay a big price for their demographic stagnation. :francis:

Yep...u definitely dont sound jealous. :mjlol:

We just gotta do better. Thats all im saying :hubie:

It's not jealousy per se, it's more a sense of danger.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, y'all some haters.

tenor.gif

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I'm seeing the same thing back where I grew up, a lot of latinos running around, they even had a club dead smack in the middle of the hood :mindblown:

I've also noticed that the coli c00n coalition who only exist to grovel at white liberal feet - are always absent when people give personal testimonies on this topic

it's the same way when ICE raids factories and black men get those jobs, i've seen several people post openings on here as well as talk about people they know benefitting from it...crickets. :sas2:

Maybe we should take more pride in black neighborhoods and stop addressing them as the "hood", might make it easier to appreciate it more and want to invest in it.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're not the new fools. They're income averages around $45k/year. Big ass families living in one house and everybody working. They buying up everything slowly, but surely. Their neighborhoods might not be the best, but there's always a sense of community.

As their population really grows Democrats will cater to them more and more.
When you buy houses you're not in competition with the higher ups. They don't even care about that shyt. Home ownership is to keep you poor and keep you working for them.. It's a fools game people are just stupid.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Most of the affluent Black neighborhoods in NJ are being emptied out. Most Black people with money are taking their bags and moving down south, Hispanics and Indians are buying up all the houses.

that white section of Jersey City is weird, that area used to be horrible now theres a gastro pub and some Pho restaurants

heard Union is going thru some changes but i never go there

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you buy houses you're not in competition with the higher ups. They don't even care about that shyt. Home ownership is to keep you poor and keep you working for them.. It's a fools game people are just stupid.
So dumb. When you own a home with land, you get to have a voice in what actually goes on in your neighborhood, you get tax benefits, you get to have a place you can pass down your family line, etc. Renting apartments makes you a unstable. I see people moving every dame year because they can afford the rise in rent. Keep renting and soon you will be homeless.

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
The rise of Hispanics will be achieved at black people's detriment. At this point, I don't see what is going to stop it. :francis:

It's not jealousy per se, it's more a sense of danger.
This is how I see it as well, sadly.

It’s been clear as hell that the AA’s who are comfortable don’t have the whole groups well being at heart, and have lost touch with the group as a whole :francis:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK

:what:....Bruh, if you don't own, then you're contributing to someone else's ownership....unless you would prefer living on a park bench.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
that white section of Jersey City is weird, that area used to be horrible now theres a gastro pub and some Pho restaurants

heard Union is going thru some changes but i never go there

Yea Union built a lot of upscale condo and McBuild-A-House, where old industrial section used to be. Irvington is going to next.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

it's already happening, we're at the beginning stages of the end, it's about to get uglier too.

all I can say is get a formal education, and get a govt job ASAP :manny: