Ways to capitalize off this IG thot/simp/clout/attention culture ?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
What these last few days have shown me is that attention is the #1 commodity in demand right now. With shyt hitting the fan women are getting desperate twerking on IG lives for cash, creating only fans accounts.

But how can one capitalize off this lane that's clearly open. The coli is a creative place so I thought I'd reach out and maybe we can share some ideas.

I had a young 20 year old that I was trying to mold into an IG thot but she wasn't 100% going for it.

Was thinking about buying IG followers/verification badge to get my clout up then letting IG thots twerk on my live for a fee.

Any other ideas ?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
What these last few days have shown me is that attention is the #1 commodity in demand right now. With shyt hitting the fan women are getting desperate twerking on IG lives for cash, creating only fans accounts.

But how can one capitalize off this lane that's clearly open. The coli is a creative place so I thought I'd reach out and maybe we can share some ideas.

I had a young 20 year old that I was trying to mold into an IG thot but she wasn't 100% going for it.

Was thinking about buying IG followers/verification badge to get my clout up then letting IG thots twerk on my live for a fee.

Any other ideas ?

The bolded is the absolute TRUTH!! I have never seen so many people want attention in my life, this quarantine has made it worse. You know it's bad when Kim K in her 15K sq ft house is asking for ideas to keep her kids entertained.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Got one....easy...build an IG account with a catchy username....cloutchaser, thoticon, etc.

Buy some fake IG followers, likes, views....

Steal some pics from some other IG accounts....build thirst traps...

Charge 5 dollars for each thot to be on your exclusive IG channel...run a contest and the winner gets a 50 gift card to Victoria Secret online (since you know these thots will spend money on makeup rather than food or their children)

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Steal pics and videos from an only fans account sell it as a different one

Make cashapp accounts with similar names to popular cash app accounts and bank off typos

Steal pics and videos from some broad and use them on fetish sites and tell dudes they got to pay to get your attention

Superstar
Daps
1. become an ig thot

2. find a celebrity willing to pay u $ to twerk on live

3. profit

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

Any other ideas ?

dummy accounts or get a logo some paperwork and start pitching for a stable.

edit : lol i see coli up on the dummy accounts.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Got one....easy...build an IG account with a catchy username....cloutchaser, thoticon, etc.

Charge 5 dollars for each thot to be on your exclusive IG channel...run a contest and the winner gets a 50 gift card to Victoria Secret online (since you know these thots will spend money on makeup rather than food or their children)
Demonic.... I like it :ehh:

Do we really want to encourage this phenomenon though? Clout is the new crack.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

Man y’all really about to have nikkas thinking hard on this

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps

:ohhh: Bro this is a great idea

⠀⠀⠀

Superstar
Daps
if you aren't a woman, a pimp, or a developer who can create a new app for these hoes then there is no way.