Official The Batman Thread

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Couldn't find the comic discussions thread so fukk it. Anyone know what Snyder/ Capullo book this issue cover is from? Cause I've never seen this before

4jvreegxu8u21.jpg

hazardous

All Star
Daps
Solid cast.

I'm only familiar with the short stocky Penguin from Batman Returns & Batman: TAS. Will Farrell be playing a different version?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Solid cast.

I'm only familiar with the short stocky Penguin from Batman Returns & Batman: TAS. Will Farrell be playing a different version?
Penguin has looked different in comics over the years. He’s been short and stalky. He’s been lean and tall. He’s called penguin cause of the way he walks not specifically his portions.

the only reason he looks like in the animated series is because of Batman returns. WB wanted Bruce timm and crew to make connections and allusions to Batman returns so he looks like that but that wasn’t their original intent

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
i'm just over it. People still wanting reboots of movies that aint even 15 years old. There's other material they could tackle. If they really want to "print money" Marvel already showed them that universe building is the way to go.

"why don't they do nightwing or something".
It's good they finally got into Shazam and Black Adam though. And I liked Wonderwoman. But why people still want to see MORE batman and superman movies is beyond me. Based on what i'm reading in here, it will be the same type of Batman movie as before. It's like yall don't see the correlation behind them being so far behind Marvel and them constantly redoing the same two characters. They have alot of characters they could get into.

low budget ass CW doing a better job than the movie people. They got all they shyt connected and they having event cross-overs and shyt. :heh:

look at this bum ass nikka.. all up in this thread in his feelings complaining about shyt but still lurking like the rest of us..

bytch ass closet fan, we gonna see your ass in here day 1 still crying like a hoe.. so feel free to take up space in this thread. hell take a mortgage out in this hoe since apparently you hate this shyt so much you been in this thread non stop..

p*ssy

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
look at this bum ass nikka.. all up in this thread in his feelings complaining about shyt but still lurking like the rest of us..

bytch ass closet fan, we gonna see your ass in here day 1 still crying like a hoe.. so feel free to take up space in this thread. hell take a mortgage out in this hoe since apparently you hate this shyt so much you been in this thread non stop..

p*ssy
lol. I still haven't seen Batman vs Superman. Have fun watching the same movie again though. I wonder what happens to turn a young Bruce Wayne into batman? :jbhmm:Will Alfred be in this? :jbhmm:I wonder he'll do a lot of grappling hook shyt in the dark. :jbhmm:I wonder if he'll have a crazy villain trying to take over gotham. :jbhmm: I wonder if he doesn't kill people:jbhmm:

Can't wait for all the new shyt coming from batman. :skip:

Might as well start buying your pre-sale tickets for the Batman 2024 reboot. :obama:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Solid cast.

Batman returns is not the penguin from the comic. Burton turned that character to some monster fish eating freak. Keep in mind though the penguin in the comics is a rather boring villain. He is simply an arms dealer.