infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bobby:"that mean's there's 60 people in the ring right now"

very good brain"

heenan da gawd shyttin on the stupid humanoids of the dubyaseedubya:salute:

screamin norman smiley, das wunderkid, positively kanyon, the fukkin lwo(who i completely somehow forgot), glacier and virgil lookin like they don't even want to be there...i knew i was in for a treat before the match even started:stylin:

this was the typical hysterical wcw that i loved:pachaha:

it was great to see how diverse there roster was tho, cause i forgot how many different kinds of wrestlers they had there. i'm not even talking just race, but their styles' and builds'.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Between this, the fingerpoke of doom, the arn anderson clowning and the way he ended goldberg's streak........is it safe to say kevin nash is the godfather of fukkery?

It's between Nash and Vince Russo... although at least Nash's fukkery was funny at times:scheme:

OmegaK2099

I do wut it do
Daps
I was trying to watch this shyt the other night, emphasis on trying

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I remember Lee Marshall legit getting taken out by Meng & Barbarian, on the floor, during the one in 1996. :damn: They actually legit kicked him in the head & stomach numerous times. :picard: A few minutes later, he finally got up, & continued to commentate the match. :salute:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Did the winner receive a title match? I can’t even remember the point of winning the match. :heh:

In 1995, I think WHT was on the line (which Macho Man won). I think 96-98, you got a WHT shot and both Giant and Scott Hall's matches were both delayed. Giant didn't get a shot until Souled Out 97 and Hall didn't get a shot until Uncensored 98. Nash got his title shot the next month after winning the Battle Royal.