We ain't ever make a Slow Motion Soundz/G-Side thread huh?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
For the unlucky ears that never heard these nikkaz they from Huntsville, Alabama and got some mothafukkin jams in they hands. If yall hip post yall favorites, and somebody let me know what they been up to cuz I ain't been rockin since they started doin all that Hipster Europop bullshyt.

Last edited by a moderator:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yeah they went left with Cohesive...the One but Starships and Rockets and Huntsville International are ridic.

I used to lurk at Soundcircut. They got a million page thread on them

Barney Rubble

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was an epic thread on SOHH back in the day that put me onto them. There were hundreds of links I discovered so many gems :ohlawd: It makes me wonder about rappers from other lesser exposed states. Block beattaz should be top tier marquee producers in hiphop

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they (Block Beattaz) did great work on that Stalley mixtape Savage Journey. Slo Motion got a real nice catalogue and a bunch of nice artists. ST 2 Lettaz is too dope. Yall should check out the early Slow Motion Sounds shyt like VSOP too when they were all together before they kinda split off into a couple of different directions. One of rap's best kept secrets.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so sad they took a left turn after starships and rockets. shyt was fire. my second favorite album in 2008 after the killer mike one.