We all agree he’s a better offensive player. We also agree he’s a better defensive player. So how is ol boy considered a better all around player ?

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Bro, I'm so impressed by MJ beasting on Jeff Hornacek in B2B Finals.

Sooooo impressive.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This isn't difficult...

Bron played in a more sophisticated NBA---->competition was deeper, bigger, stronger, faster, smarter, than the competition of Mike's day...

Bron back in Mike's era would have 8 titles. Mike in Bron's era would have about 4 as well with multiple losses, but he wouldn't get to 10 Finals...

We don't all agree Mike was a better defensive player, the consensus from smart basketball people is LeBron was the better defensive player. You ain't anchoring no defense around wack ass Jordan. You also aren't using exotic defensive schemes with Jordan...

LeBron was also the better offensive player but of course I'm sure "offense" means "scoring" to you 🤣. Jordan was the better scorer, but the gap in scoring talent between the two, is smaller than the gap between other offensive skills from Bron to Mike: massive gap in passing, court vision, tempo control, offensive rebounding...

Bron was better on both sides of the ball, just a slightly inferior scorer. This isn't difficult, but I got time today....

:laff:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
This isn't difficult...

Bron played in a more sophisticated NBA---->competition was deeper, bigger, stronger, faster, smarter, than the competition of Mike's day...

Bron back in Mike's era would have 8 titles. Mike in Bron's era would have about 4 as well with multiple losses, but he wouldn't get to 10 Finals...

We don't all agree Mike was a better defensive player, the consensus from smart basketball people is LeBron was the better defensive player. You ain't anchoring no defense around wack ass Jordan. You also aren't using exotic defensive schemes with Jordan...

LeBron was also the better offensive player but of course I'm sure "offense" means "scoring" to you 🤣. Jordan was the better scorer, but the gap in scoring talent between the two, is smaller than the gap between other offensive skills from Bron to Mike: massive gap in passing, court vision, tempo control, offensive rebounding...

Bron was better on both sides of the ball, just a slightly inferior scorer. This isn't difficult, but I got time today....
He's The One but nah lol

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I still don't understand how Jordan can be considered a better defensive player when he guarded the other team's 2nd-3rd best perimeter player from '89 on.

And everyone here knows that Bron got robbed of being DPOY once or twice. Let's not play stupid here.
This, pippen routinely guarded the best player

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Kobe is the superior offensive and defensive player. Dudes prioritize sports commentators over professionals.

In any other scenario where professional opinion is less than a laymen we call that delusion

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I still don't understand how Jordan can be considered a better defensive player when he guarded the other team's 2nd-3rd best perimeter player from '89 on.

And everyone here knows that Bron got robbed of being DPOY once or twice. Let's not play stupid here.

get outscored by a 33 year old Jason Terry off the BENCH, playing 11 less minute per game, in your prime(26 years old) brehs :mjlol:

Jason Terry was cooking the shyt outta that nikka :russ:
even Magic on the broadcast was like "we need to see if Lebron can stop Jason Terry :lupe: "
I guess we can see why he wasn't guarding Dirk :troll:

get clamped by JJ Barea brehs :heh:

LeBrOn aLwAyS tAkEs oN ThE cHaLLeNgE :laff: