We are living in a world of illusion

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
To those of u who are deeply religious, y’all do know that without “sinners” the world wouldn’t be livable?
define what you believe is sin(fundamentally)?

:jbhmm:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
define what you believe is sin(fundamentally)?

:jbhmm:
Fornication, women, debauchery, vengeance, killings etc.

without the potential of the coveted access to beautiful women there’d be no motivation for men to do better, invent things, aspire for greatness.

U can appreciate a woman with a nice body because many sinners before u got together in a room somewhere to come up with designs. Many of which are slutty designs but nevertheless when worn by women we can’t help but to look.

without vengeance or the threat of it, the world would be in total chaos…which is why the biblical turn the other cheek advise is to be followed only in certain situations.

People tend to have a moronic view of god and they force themselves to live a life of torture because they believe that’s what they need to do to please god. Lol but God isn’t a tightass.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Fornication, women, debauchery, vengeance, killings etc.

without the potential of the coveted access to beautiful women there’d be no motivation for men to do better, invent things, aspire for greatness.

U can appreciate a woman with a nice body because many sinners before u got together in a room somewhere to come up with designs. Many of which are slutty designs but nevertheless when worn by women we can’t help but to look.

without vengeance or the threat of it, the world would be in total chaos…which is why the biblical turn the other cheek advise is to be followed only in certain situations.

People tend to have a moronic view of god and they force themselves to live a life of torture because they believe that’s what they need to do to please god. Lol but God isn’t a tightass.

Genesis 4:2-5

2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

men branch into two paths: those who till the ground, and those who attract and keep herds

over the course of time...those who attract will have the respect of the Lord. Those who till the ground will not.

Those who till the ground will eventually seek to harm those who attract :sadcam:

Genesis 3:17-19

17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
For the record the matrix is just a retelling of gnostic philosophy

at the heart of it all is believing god is unfeeling and uncaring of his creation

:manny: thus the 2nd psalm

I agree but to keep things 100, it isn't that god is unemotional. It's that god is above human emotion.

No diss.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I agree but to keep things 100, it isn't that god is unemotional. It's that god is above human emotion.

No diss.
I'd agree with this, in that God experiences all emotions likely not just Human ones

we categorize life based on our perception but to God all things might be alive in his sense. An unfathomably feeling thing...that may or may not be uncreated :dwillhuh: :jbhmm::mindblown:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Genesis 4:2-5

men branch into two paths: those who till the ground, and those who attract and keep herds

over the course of time...those who attract will have the respect of the Lord. Those who till the ground will not.

Those who till the ground will eventually seek to harm those who attract :sadcam:

Genesis 3:17-19
Dude u better wise up before it’s too late for u.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Dude u better wise up before it’s too late for u.
the truth is that those men of pride will fight over the earth, women, water, you name it

its all has the same essence of tilling the ground...trying to "make it happen"

while the skilled herdsman remembers the Lord and all things that the Lord has brought him :banderas:

@DoubleClutch @Koichos

We are living in a world of illusion

e-honda-hundred-hands-slap.gif

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Maybe I'm misinterpreting but whenever I start to really think about this or deep think in general, I begin to question; "what's the point in anything?"

:francis:

• Dap

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Maybe I'm misinterpreting but whenever I start to really think about this or deep think in general, I begin to question; "what's the point in anything?"

:francis:

There is no inherent "point" to anything

So find this upsetting since.they feel the need to be written or created on purpose for a reason.

To me this is great news. Cause.YOU get to write your OWN purpose.

So now, decide what the point is. Then do what you gotta to get it across

• Dap

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Luck is preparation for opportunity.

Many people don’t understand the law of attraction. They think it’s a matter of wishing for something. It’s more about a mindset. If someone takes a mindset of “I need/want money” they will continually find themselves in a state of needing or wanting money.

Our senses report our surroundings to our brains and then our brains determine what that means to us. So any situation we’re able to decide whether that’s good or bad. L for some people stands for loss, but for some people L’s are just lessons. Just depends on how you train your brain to react to it.

Mindset is everything because our brains determine our emotions. It’s not about wanting things it’s more about expecting things. Wanting is a position of need. “I want this” is stressful. “I got this” is peace.

:ehh:

Any suggested readings on this? :feedme:

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:ehh:

Any suggested readings on this? :feedme:

Psalm 23
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.