"... We are the good guys..."

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
As dark as they are most still look down on black people

Why should black people care for their plight?

Because we are the good guys and deal with individuals.

How many here have this [backwards] opinion?

giphy.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Mowgli wife is Asian but I think she's east asian. Not South. It's very time consuming to hate other people. But you did have a point a lot of east indians look down on black folks.

I think East Indians were nationalized in a West African country too recently. But can't find the clip of what I'm thinking of exactly.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What does how dark their skin is have to do with anything? Does he not think a racist that hates Black people doesn't look down on Black people that look like Jay-Z, Chris Brown or Drake? I don't care about other the individual problems of other groups of people, I only care the issues that will have a negative impact on Black people.

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Selfishness is an ugly quality. So is ignorance. Not caring about the plight of others is selfish AND ignorant.

I don't know about you or the poster you quoted, but my sentiments come from a place of logic.

Why would anyone be empathetic for a group of people that collectively views your own people as inferior? Especially when it's concerning an issue that they as a whole have yet to come to terms with.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I don't know about you or the poster you quoted, but my sentiments come from a place of logic.

Why would anyone be empathetic for a group of people that collectively views your own people as inferior? Especially when it's concerning an issue that they as a whole have yet to come to terms with.

Because empathy isn't reliant on that...it wouldn't be empathy if it was based in some sort of quid pro quo.

Right is right...regardless if people don't like me for it or not. In fact, this shouldn't even be about what we "get out of it". Some things should just be fought because they are wrong in principle. I'm not for the discrimination of any marginalized group. Period. I could give a fukk if they care about me for it.

My shyt ain't that egotistical, breh.