We can agree that aljazeera and the economist are the GOAT news sites?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
About to start solely using aljazeera,,,, CNN pushing dumb shyt , Like meghan markle just found here matching red shoe :francis: meghan markle just called her dad etc

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The Economist has got serious issues in their obvious assumptions about how the world works. The agenda is to turn all of us into little Neocons/Neoliberals.

aljazeera is very good, more even coverage than almost anything. I try to read a whole mix of stuff and local papers can be good sometimes. Most of the best articles I read end up coming from The Guardian, The Atlantic, The New York Times, or stuff ProPublica or The Intercept do (not saying any of those are uniformly great). NPR and BBC can have good stuff too.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
The Economist has got serious issues in their obvious assumptions about how the world works. The agenda is to turn all of us into little Neocons/Neoliberals.

This is my biggest fault with the newspaper. They often can't get think outside of their agenda. I get they're advocating a certain view, but they often gloss over how the real world actually works.