"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
He has a better thrower of the ball feeding him which helps a lot. I think chase is better but the gap isn't some Jefferson over Raegor shyt

I don't know bro Chase game speed is on another level. Smith is solid top ten during his playing days where Chase might be Number 1 or top 3

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
DeVonta's a footwork/route tactician with a unique wingspan and only gonna get better as he gets stronger, but the physical profile Chase has always made him the clear #1 WR in this class (and probably the best WR prospect since Julio).

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
DeVonta's a footwork/route tactician with a unique wingspan and only gonna get better as he gets stronger, but the physical profile Chase has always made him the clear #1 WR in this class (and probably the best WR prospect since Julio).

I called it all along

Devonta isn't a bad consolation. I preferred him over Waddle.

That 2022 Miami FRP is gonna be super impt

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yea. Chase was always a no brainer