We gotta boycott coke/Sprite, so I nominate Cactus Cooler as the new Black Soda

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Put a liquid called pop in your mouth bruhs :dame: nikkas are going to be deep throating the bottle next
boshshower.gif

it’s soda:ufdup:
:picard: nikkas really out here letting liquids slide down their throats? Y'all need jesus

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Real nikkas snort our liquids like it’s cocaine :smugdraper:
I freebase that shyt like heroin. Gets in the system faster.

I only slipped up once in my life. I had just woke up and I was hungry so mom' dukes tried to give me a bottle. I just woke up so I wasn't paying attention and drank a lil bit. :snoop:

I had to :pacspit: and was like "aye yo moms, you think I'm one of them :wrist:? fukk wrong with you woman?!"

After that I breast fed until I was 17. :yeshrug: Now I freebase. I almost had to beat her ass for playing with me like that :demonic:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Had it not been for "The Vaccination Special" from South Park, I wouldn't know this drink existed. :mjlol:

Put a liquid called pop in your mouth bruhs :dame: nikkas are going to be deep throating the bottle next
boshshower.gif

it’s soda:ufdup:

I always wanted to celebrate like this. Don't even care if it's not Harlem-endorsed. :wow:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I freebase that shyt like heroin. Gets in the system faster.

I only slipped up once in my life. I had just woke up and I was hungry so mom' dukes tried to give me a bottle. I just woke up so I wasn't paying attention and drank a lil bit. :snoop:

I had to :pacspit: and was like "aye yo moms, you think I'm one of them :wrist:? fukk wrong with you woman?!"

After that I breast fed until I was 17. :yeshrug: Now I freebase. I almost had to beat her ass for playing with me like that :demonic:
I feel you bruh . When I finishing hooping and all them sissy drinking Gatorade like some bytches, I plug this shyt up to quench my thirst
BrightTidyBluejay-small.gif