We Love Our Black Women: Help Save Bennett College, the 2nd All Black Women's College

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Even though they consider Morehouse men as their brothers, those are the sisters of NCA&T, as they are located right next to our campus, and would take courses at our school. Many were Bennett Belles and Aggies.

Both my girl and I have already made hefty donations to help them out, but a lot more has to be done. It’s a fine institution for young ladies, and a needed institution.

I can remember the gym jams that were had at Bennett, and all of us being two schools, but one family. I’m rooting for the Bennett Belles.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even though they consider Morehouse men as their brothers, those are the sisters of NCA&T, as they are located right next to our campus, and would take courses at our school. Many were Bennett Belles and Aggies.

Both my girl and I have already made hefty donations to help them out, but a lot more has to be done. It’s a fine institution for young ladies, and a needed institution.

I can remember the gym jams that were had at Bennett, and all of us being two schools, but one family. I’m rooting for the Bennett Belles.

Salute brotha. I sent Bennet some money on Wednesday when I heard about the situation.

As I said before black folks whether they went to HBCUs or not need to donate to them.

Cause the reason historically white colleges are able to survive is because white folks donate to them whether they went to those schools or not.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Salute brotha. I sent Bennet some money on Wednesday when I heard about the situation.

As I said before black folks whether they went to HBCUs or not need to donate to them.

Cause the reason historically white colleges are able to survive is because white folks donate to them whether they went to those schools or not.

So key. All my black PWI graduates need to find a HBCU to adopt and just be like this is the HBCU I want to support.

Needs to be a campaign for this.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what's up!

Why did you select the schools you did?

Went to college in Mississippi but attended a PWI and liked how Jackson St. really helped to place their graduates (plus I have cousins and great aunts who went there).

Langston my sister and brother both went there so I wanted to do my part and support the school.

Going to a PWIs I saw how white folks who never attended those schools still donated and sent them money. I saw how white folks would die and sent the schools money too. So I made an effort that once I became a professional I would adopt a HBCU and send them money every year.

Plus I hate clowns who criticize HBCUs about folks not donating. But won't send a dime to one....if you gonna talk that shyt put your money where your mouth is or shut the fukk up.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Went to college in Mississippi but attended a PWI and liked how Jackson St. really helped to place their graduates (plus I have cousins and great aunts who went there).

Langston my sister and brother both went there so I wanted to do my part and support the school.

Going to a PWIs I saw how white folks who never attended those schools still donated and sent them money. I saw how white folks would die and sent the schools money too. So I made an effort that once I became a professional I would adopt a HBCU and send them money every year.

Plus I hate clowns who criticize HBCUs about folks not donating. But won't send a dime to one....if you gonna talk that shyt put your money where your mouth is or shut the fukk up.

:myman:

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Yes sir. I adopted Jackson St. and Langston some years ago and send them money every year.
Salute to you, brotha.

As you know, I got strong MS ties. I’ve always admired Jackson St, and Jackson as a whole. I give to my alma mater, I guess I will add Bennett and Jackson St to the rotation.

It’s funny, but when I graduated I used to say my school wasn’t getting a dime from me. I switched that up real quick, as I realized my HBCU worked with my bad ass. I wasn’t in my right mind my first 2.5 years of school, and would’ve flunked out at a PWI. I had professors who worked with me, and then my girl also made sure I graduated. Kept me straight until I got my mind right, and now that I’m out and doing well, I’m going to break both my school and her off for life.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Salute to you, brotha.

As you know, I got strong MS ties. I’ve always admired Jackson St, and Jackson as a whole. I give to my alma mater, I guess I will add Bennett and Jackson St to the rotation.

It’s funny, but when I graduated I used to say my school wasn’t getting a dime from me. I switched that up real quick, as I realized my HBCU worked with my bad ass. I wasn’t in my right mind my first 2.5 years of school, and would’ve flunked out at a PWI. I had professors who worked with me, and then my girl also made sure I graduated. Kept me straight until I got my mind right, and now that I’m out and doing well, I’m going to break both my school and her off for life.

:myman: