we need a coli gone wild

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I remember mostly the end of the thread and no one mentioned STD's or her sexing a guy from here. Some guys were ragging on her and I am certain that would've come up as ammo if it were the case.

She created a thread about it. Her thread was demonic. Even the poster she exposed likes to take objects up his a hole. :scust:

Yep

For real!
fukking found it :ohlawd:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/conversations-w-unthickly-reech-fka-murdama.428127/

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I will never understand why chicks do all that for nothing. shyt is so dumb.
The smart ones on gonewild don't do it for nothing. They're probably cam girls. Also we don't see what's in their inbox. Many probably have so many simps in their inbox ready to buy them gifts, pay for private videos, panties, etc.

Last edited:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
hzhdJMG.png

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The smart ones on gonewild don't do it for nothing. They're probably cam girls. Also we don't see what's in their inbox. Many probably have so many simps in their inbox ready to buy them gifts, pay for private videos, panties, etc.
Most of the chicks here do it cause they are feeling dude. Thecoli chicks ain't no damn cam girls. Most of them don't have a lick of game in them.