Naomi has Xavier's troll ass face down

255716722a86fecbf3ca447853d670e0.642x361x1.jpg

:mjlol:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I love that they're so Highly Entertaining ON and OFF TV. I love that Sasha Banks is an Attractive Woman that's 1 of the BEST Wrestlers in WWE today. I love that New Day are Tag Champs but don't necessarily need the Tag Titles to Survive as a Team. A Show would be Great but I can't see WWE pushing that, I'd like to see more Team Bad on UpUpDownDown if Possible.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
I love that they're so Highly Entertaining ON and OFF TV. I love that Sasha Banks is an Attractive Woman that's 1 of the BEST Wrestlers in WWE today. I love that New Day are Tag Champs but don't necessarily need the Tag Titles to Survive as a Team. A Show would be Great but I can't see WWE pushing that, I'd like to see more Team Bad on UpUpDownDown if Possible.

Considering that both Naomi's Uso and Sasha's fiancé are both regulars on UUDD and Team BAD & New are always interacting backstage, surprised there isn't more Sasha and a Naomi sighting on UUDD.

At this point, willing to campaign for a WWE studio comedy movie starring Team BAD and New Day.

Messiah

King of Hardcore
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nobody would watch that crap. Great, they can dress like each other. I find that more disturbing than funny.