We need a thread for posting new movies/DVD rips/BD rips etc

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Can we use some type of code for it tho?

I mean, damn, don't need to bring heat to this place because we're lazy about searching for links :laugh:

(not specifically barkin on you beanie, just thinking out loud)

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Make is so that you have to be a registered member to view links, and/or coded/embedded as Chewy said.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I mean, damn, don't need to bring heat to this place because we're lazy about searching for links :laugh:

I'm assuming movies can be put in the profile. hell a notification that a given screener is out would be helpful so we at least know what to go look for. most heads in here are savy enough to find their own piff, but I liked the old thread, cuz it always reminded me when new shyt was dropping.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, plus you know SOHH gonna snitch on us if it's too blatant

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
A lot of forums put em in quotes like this, guess the bots can't spot em because they're not hyperlinks. That's the best way IMO if it serves the purpose we want it to. IDK if that other site snitches that could be a problem though. But would they really do that?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Just make it a release notification thread....like ol buddy said most have their spots... keep it in profiles or worst case somebody can make a dropbox account and post the text links or something, but we don't need unnecessary heat for something so small.....

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Just make it a release notification thread....like ol buddy said most have their spots... keep it in profiles or worst case somebody can make a dropbox account and post the text links or something, but we don't need unnecessary heat for something so small.....

like I said, release notifications are fine with me. just a one stop place to know what new movie piff has dropped. we all know how to find the shyt.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
like I said, release notifications are fine with me. just a one stop place to know what new movie piff has dropped. we all know how to find the shyt.
Might as well change the title of this to the official thread

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Just check vcdquality.com then hit piratebay. 99% of releases are on there ASAP. People cant figure out torrents in 2012?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Yeah just make it a thread to let people know something has dropped.

If people don't know where to go then fukk them and their pathetic lives.