We need to break into the pest control industry brehs

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Copy and past of what I said in a previous thread about this new job I'm working:

So the company I'm at is a pest control company. I legit was kinda worried it's a scam or something cuz when I came in for the interview, it was basically an empty ass office with 2 tables/computers and an internet connection. It IS legit though, the money they're making is stupid, and the way they got it set up ain't for us at all :francis:

Basically they're headquartered in another state. They recruit salesmen from frats :mjpls: at certain schools :mjpls: (which explains why I've only seen 2 brehs. They only work about 4 months out the year but make a KILLING. They break into a new market and set up an office, then BRING the damn salesmen in... get them apartments nearby and pay for them, everything. Then they send them out to land subscriptions and of course, they make a commission on each sale-- I think it's 15%. The "season" officially started yesterday and the top salesman in the office is already over $50k in revenue :gucci: that would put him at about 7.5 racks if I'm right on the commission. You also get a percentage of your recruits I think which is kinda MLM-ish :patrice: but this is on a different level than wakeupnow or whatever shyt. They're selling actual services to homeowners and businesses. The good ones move up and can become partners in opening a new office.

One of the partners was talking with the office manager today about how they get recompensated if they spend their own money on supplies or whatever... his ass said he dropped $9000 :what: And how somebody else had dropped $19k :why: and how usually they'd just put in the request and get it the same day but now if you request it on a Tuesday it might take til Friday :mindblown: He ain't 30 yet. They've thrown money at so much dumb shyt... tore down two walls to make one big ass room cuz one of the sales partners wanted a ping pong table :snoop: walling off the area I'm in for reasons I still don't understand. Meanwhile I'm not making shyt :shaq2:the techs ain't making shyt :shaq2: and we're the only ones actually from the area.

One of the owners is in the office today and he's allegedly a billionaire :leostare: He's in a conference call with our office manager and these walls are thin as shyt. He said they're paying him 3 mill but idk if it was a joke or not :lupe:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
My older cousin moved from Philly to Naples Florida about 10-12 years ago to start up a pest control business. Seen this man one time since. He cakin down there