We need to talk .. IN PERSON :dwillhuh:

MWinn

Pro
Daps
Too many pretty, smart, laid back women out here to be entertaining her BS. She sounds like a hot ass mess. Leave her alone. Either ignore her and don't meet up if you have a garage or meet up, listen to her and then tell her that you need some time to think because you have a lot going on with work and family and that relationship type of problems are making you too stressed out to function. Come up with some sob story,get out of there and then never communicate with her again. :yeshrug:

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Too many pretty, smart, laid back women out here to be entertaining her BS. She sounds like a hot ass mess. Leave her alone. Either ignore her and don't meet up if you have a garage or meet up, listen to her and then tell her that you need some time to think because you have a lot going on with work and family and that relationship type of problems are making you too stressed out to function. Come up with some sob story,get out of there and then never communicate with her again. :yeshrug:

You're right .

Just tryna see how ima do it .. prolly gonna wait til tomorrow . Where it should be nice and sunny out .

It's been raining all day here .. ima let this ugly day be what it is ..

N then I need to find one of them females u talkin bout! :win:

Sucka T.

Pro
Daps
Why don't you come in and have a seat while I read the transcripts.

:sitdown:

MWinn

Pro
Daps
You're right .

Just tryna see how ima do it .. prolly gonna wait til tomorrow . Where it should be nice and sunny out .

It's been raining all day here .. ima let this ugly day be what it is ..

N then I need to find one of them females u talkin bout! :win:

Try a nurse :sas2: don't sleep on the nurses. :sas1: