We now know why Jim Jones ran at Rucker

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Question when should a fighter start sparring I want to start boxing next month and the last gym had me sparring on day fukking 4 smh
4 days? :picard: way to throw you in the fukking lion's den :russ:

There's no clear cut answer. If you have a good trainer, he won't put you in until you're ready. Some people are sparring after 1 month, some 3 months, some 6 months. Depends on the person. I was sparring after like 4 months, and I was begging my trainer to put me in earlier than that and he refused lol.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
4 days? :picard: way to throw you in the fukking lion's den :russ:

There's no clear cut answer. If you have a good trainer, he won't put you in until you're ready. Some people are sparring after 1 month, some 3 months, some 6 months. Depends on the person. I was sparring after like 4 months, and I was begging my trainer to put me in earlier than that and he refused lol.
I heard some boxing gyms do that to see if you are serious, the one I went to is weird though, I went 4 times, didn't ask for a dime, then shut down a month later, it was an actual gym with a fitness center.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
But he ain’t run from the jump!! ANY dude in here running off bail when they see that many nikkas on they ass. So Jimmy did not run until he saw he was outnumbered AFTER standing on his own two!!! don’t YOU do that

THIS

you can tell these dudes aint got no type of street smarts on here.

they expect jimmy to sit there and get trampled by a bunch of linebackers. you can easily die like that.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
THIS

you can tell these dudes aint got no type of street smarts on here.

they expect jimmy to sit there and get trampled by a bunch of linebackers. you can easily die like that.
Facts these dudes always expose themselves

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps