We really dissing Meek for pulling a move out of Cassidy's book

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
According to Philadelphia rapper Cassidy, his rumored battle with Joe Budden at "Fight Klub" will not be going down.

"Fight Klub" host International P first alluded to the battle between the two East Coast emcees to SOHH earlier this year.

"Yeah that's definitely not going to happen," Cassidy told SOHH. The rapper said the only emcee worthy of battling, is himself.

"I'm the only competition for myself," Cass said.. "I don't feel as though there's no rapper out there that's competition for me as far as battling is concerned. If I battle somebody it's like, what am I getting out of it? I'm not making no money. I'm not going to become more successful. It's not like people are going to look at me no differently because they already know that I never lost a battle. So, they gon' be like, 'Oh, Cassidy still battling?' That's what I was trying to graduate from.

At this point in his career, Cassidy said he's beyond battling.

"I was trying to elevate from being a battle rapper to let people know that I could make hits, that I'm a business man, that I'm a CEO, that I'm a producer, that I'm an A&R, that I'm a model, that I got endorsement deals," he explained. "I'm trying to prove that to the world. So to go backtrack and to go back to being a battle rapper is like, for what?"

But Cassidy said he has no beef with Budden.

"We kinda conversated and talked ... so he a cool dude, but I wouldn't want to battle Joe Budden. I ain't gettin' nothing out of that."

Cassidy is currently gearing up for the release of his third solo album titled The Barry Adrien Reese Story (B.A.R.S.) recently set for a new release date on November 6.

Cassidy is cold as fukk and looking for anythig to get him hot but hasn't battled anybody since that Freeway battle ::aicmon:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Cass also pulled the same shyt against Mook. When Mook called out Cassidy he was the top nikka in this battling shyt. No debating!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With that said Meek do got the upperhand to drop a bomb on Cass with a record if he ant to after that wack shyt cass put out....not wack but it wuz ignorable.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:dead: yall looking for anything to :cape: meek

meek tweeted that he wanted to battle cassidy or murda mook. cassidy responded that he's down. meek backed off cuz he doesnt wanna get embarrassed. its as simple as that. all this other shyt doesnt matter.

and just stop meek could not see cassidy. ever. not 10 years ago, not now.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:dead: yall looking for anything to :cape: meek

meek tweeted that he wanted to battle cassidy or murda mook. cassidy responded that he's down. meek backed off cuz he doesnt wanna get embarrassed. its as simple as that. all this other shyt doesnt matter.

and just stop meek could not see cassidy. ever. not 10 years ago, not now.

:snoop:

Asdfhhklpiyrewss

All Star
Daps
Cassidy has a list of L's that competes with the likes of Charles Hamilton.

I think right now with the way that I got the hood on smash and the way that my song is popping, I don’t think it would be a smart decision for Hov to drop on Nov. 6th. With the type of buzz, the type of songs he got out right now. It ain’t like when Vol. 1 or Vol.2 dropped. It’s a lot different. But it’s gonna be beneficial. The same way that Kanye and 50 both benefited from dropping on the same day, I think if I drop with somebody as legendary as Hov I can’t do nothing but benefit.

1 week later, American Gangster sells 425K and BARS sells 63K :dead:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Did u even look at the video, they asked him what is his dream battle that he would like to see, and he said is would cass vs mook, cause he think mook is the best to do it, and he think cass is a beast

Scust at u my dude

but back to the thread topic, they dont care bout cass, these dudes just hate mmg all together, look at the hate wale and stalley get, and the hate Ross and meek is worst, shyt is crazy, a nikka on here said meek album flopped, and that he had the most promoted album and that people expected it to sell 300k, nikkaz is out they mind, shyt crazy

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

You didn't even watch the video you posted. In the video he said Cassidy should battle Mook. Not ONCE did he said he'd battle Cassidy or Mook. You just read the title, which misquotes Meek and didn't watch the video yourself

Now, Meek has said he WANTS to battle again and will for 100 K and the right opponent. He just hasn't specified on WHO it would be.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

jeez.png