Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I thought you were talkin' about what he did to Gilly

Meek is sayin' Cass' ain't hot, so he's ignoring him

Cass' said (back then); Gillie can't be the King of Philly with no song out/without being hot

Last edited by a moderator:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The only difference is that Cassidy had really stopped battling by the time the Joe Budden and Mook ish happened. He hadn't been a battle rapper in years, and he wasn't trying to get back into that. He really has never went back to battling; and honestly, I don't think he would even battle Meek. But they wanted to battle him because of his history and he said no.

Meek said he wants to battle, put a price out, Cassidy said sure I'll take that, then Meek said "I'm cool, I'm getting money". That's the difference.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
cassidy was doing numbers on the charts he had like two gold albums out at the time I think getting mad money off his singles especially ringtone money was poppin then so he was getting good bread. Meek doesn't have 1 gold album yet and he's turning down rappers After he said he will battle anyone, cass never said that mook n them wanted to battle cass out of no where. And they don't got they name on no charts