Status
Not open for further replies.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Not happening for a while according to the admins. Also, I talked about how we need an Art, Religion, Conspiracy Theory, and Animal Subforum all in one.

BmoreGorilla isn't a mod

And no new sections will be created any time soon according to the admins.

Those topics don't even attract traction here, so they woulnd't be enough to sustain a subsection.

That right here tells me this isn't serious. DrX is a poster with numerous suspensions and a number of infractions.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:mjgrin:Think they call that the bushes.
:mjcry:

But for real though, those topics all in one would gain more traction than just an animal sub section alone. Most of the coli likes art and conspiracy. Those who control the bank threads would do major numbers.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Imagine the amount of bullshyt and trolls we'd have if a section like this was created :mjlol:.
It'll be as if the bushes and TLR collided.
:heh:

But for real, I made these the guidelines though, so fukkery like that wouldn't really happen.

I like that name so revolutionary. Trying to chart some more names down. I should have put that conspiracy theories will be included in that sub section. It will be heavily moded and members less than 1,000 posts won't be able to post in that sub-section.

I'm all ears.

perot-and-his-ears.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.