"We the other League" The official PS4 NBA 2K16 Real Team League

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This was originally the expendable league but @hayesc0 won't be running this one. Instead me and @Rekkapryde will be giving this one a go. We got one full league for fantasy and this one will be strictly a real team league but since there is no progression and offseason of any kind I haven't decided how long to make this last for.

The rules are simple and will be posted shortly but if your familiar with the OG Coli league it's the same aka no cheesing and playing like a faggy. It's first come first serve team wise.

@Sonny Corinthos-Kings

@Rekkapryde -Hawks

@NatiboyB - Cavs
Let me get them Knicks

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
ok
ZzOMiXQ.png

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
This was originally the expendable league but @hayesc0 won't be running this one. Instead me and @Rekkapryde will be giving this one a go. We got one full league for fantasy and this one will be strictly a real team league but since there is no progression and offseason of any kind I haven't decided how long to make this last for.

The rules are simple and will be posted shortly but if your familiar with the OG Coli league it's the same aka no cheesing and playing like a faggy. It's first come first serve team wise.

@Sonny Corinthos-Kings

@Rekkapryde -Hawks

@NatiboyB - Cavs
Wizards