WE THE PEOPLE Are To Blame If Trump Or Hillary Becomes President (PLAT TOPIC)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I was gonna wait until November to make this thread, but the hell with it :manny: When we don't govern our local offices and so on situations like these happen :martin: Don't worry, I'm have just as much blame to take. Because I would just vote in the presidential election and nothing else :snoop: Yeah I came clean. Listen, I said this on my facebook too and people agreed "We have to vote in every midterm and local election we have":manny:] Or, we should run for public office if we have a nice idea. I heard a speech from Brotha Bernard two days ago. He encouraged people to run for local offices. Dude basically said you can learn about water streams on the job as congressman or mayor :obama:

If we don't do these things and care about our government expect more donors to take our country. Basically, we are NOW in a POLITICAL APARTHEID :beli: Meaning, our government is separate for the 99% of Americans and only cares about the special 1%. Sitting on our asses and bytching won't solve anything. We can volunteer and etc :beli: We are to blame too. That's why I stopped bytching and have repeatedly state this fact.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
When half of Americans who are eligible to vote don't, then you can only blame yourselves

Anyways I'm looking forward to Trump for President cuz I wanna have my own story of Nukes and War to tell my grandchildren
Exactly, this is the same thing I've been telling people for the longest.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Thought you were leaving :beli:
After the election in November like I previously stated :jawalrus:

the title says plat topic:dwillhuh: *takes a seat*
With back and forth dialogue it can be a serious topic. See, we the people need to be involved in our government. If we don't the people will "CONTINUE" to lose out. We have to vote, volunteer, and run for local office.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
After the election in November like I previously stated :jawalrus:
tumblr_mc9bnjrZIw1qam5vs.gif

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
BWbQL.gif

:patrice: Its not that simple...the media has a role too..they avoid talking about Hillary criminality while portraying trump as an insane xenophobic racist

but if you put their scandals side by side trump would look like St Francis of Assisi..people act on information and emotion
Is it that simple :ehh: However, with Bernie making that speech that people should run for local off 11,000 people have signed up. Also, Trump has a revolution on his side too. Like I stated on facebook, hopefully he can capitalize his voters to do something with it even if he were to lose. We can make the media look stupid. Plus, most have internet now :obama: