Weak Beta Male Simp Offs 8 People In Memorial Day Weekend Rampage

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Your a c00n for promoting white supremacy on a black message board with your choice of language. Take that shyt to Cacswon'texceptme dot com.

You a c00n for being scared to use a word Because White people use it. Its in the fukking dictionary yall are so fukking scared to be white that u can say a word.

" If i say beta or cuck im white better not say it. Even tho those are words in the dictionary."
:laff:
fukk a reddit and a cac site. Those cacs dont restrict my vocab. c00ns like you aint either.
:ufdup:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
You a c00n for being scared to use a word Because White people use it. Its in the fukking dictionary yall are so fukking scared to be white that u can say a word.

" If i say beta or cuck im white better not say it. Even tho those are words in the dictionary."
:laff:
fukk a reddit and a cac site. Those cacs dont restrict my vocab. c00ns like you aint either.
:ufdup:

Dude you are too much of a CAC to call anybody a c00n. Learn who you are first as a white person before you call any black man a negative stereotype

You on the outside looking in homey and maybe one day when you learn to stop acting like a cac we will accept you on some Rachel Dolezial shyt.

In the meantime defend the word all you want. nikkas who hang around other nikkas don't say it. And no amount of reasoning changes that

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Dude you are too much of a CAC to call anybody a c00n. Learn who you are first as a white person before you call any black man a negative stereotype
What are you talking about. Just more dumb ass shyt coming from your mouth. Beta is not promoting white surpremcy you fukking idiot. Its a word in the dictionary. How does the word Promote white surpremcy smart dumb negro?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps

You on the outside looking in homey and maybe one day when you learn to stop acting like a cac we will accept you on some Rachel Dolezial shyt.

In the meantime defend the word all you want. nikkas who hang around other nikkas don't say it. And no amount of reasoning changes that
- i was raised by a female

"White people say it so i dont fukk it "
:sadcam:

Cry baby ass negro look how dumb you sound.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
- i was raised by a female

"White people say it so i dont fukk it "

:sadcam:

Cry baby ass negro look how dumb you sound.

YO I Didn't see this response till now :mjlol:

What does you not having your father in your life have to do with your grammar choices LOL! :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

giphy.gif

This is true... /thread

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did she cheat on him?
Was she leaving him?

I'm not buying the "mental illness" thing unless he had no reason at all to do this

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
YO I Didn't see this response till now :mjlol:

What does you not having your father in your life have to do with your grammar choices LOL! :mjlol:

it has to do with how you deal with situations and words....:martin:

you handle things like a female would...:gucci:

Oh I am not defending a word more like defending my freedom to say what I want. I don't have to appeal to some random internet Negros when i have a real life outside the coli.
:dame:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
it has to do with how you deal with situations and words....:martin:

you handle things like a female would...:gucci:

Oh I am not defending a word more like defending my freedom to say what I want. I don't have to appeal to some random internet Negros when i have a real life outside the coli.
:dame:

No you don't you a lame without a life. That's why you spent so much time responding back

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
No you don't you a lame without a life. That's why you spent so much time responding back
yet you responded to everything I said to you ... hmmm:patrice:
by your own words you just called yourself lame.:hhh:

you know what you got it breh, i forgot logic and females dont go together :mjlol:

now go make another thread so u can feel like you have friends. :ufdup::laff:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
yet you responded to everything I said to you ... hmmm:patrice:
by your own words you just called yourself lame.:hhh:

you know what you got it breh, i forgot logic and females dont go together :mjlol:

now go make another thread so u can feel like you have friends. :ufdup::laff:

The difference between me and you is I'm on the clock oh and I am not cac like u. Look at that response. Next u will tell us All Lives Matters. I bet you eating dry cereal now with the milk in a separate glass

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
The difference between me and you is I'm on the clock oh and I am not cac like u. Look at that response. Next u will tell us All Lives Matters. I bet you eating dry cereal now with the milk in a separate glass

typical response from a feminine male

tenor.gif

keep proving my point you fukking jack ass

giphy.gif