• Total voters

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
- Vincent - Straight up loser
- Horace Hogan - I don't remember ever seeing Horace win a match. Dude always looked like his dog died too.
- Tie between NWO Sting, Disciple and Brian Adams

NWO Sting - Always a loser, ever since Sgt. Craig Pitbull Pittman punked him as Cobra :ufdup:

Disciple - fukk Brutus the Barber Beefcake :pacspit:

Brian Adams - I liked Brian Adams as Crush, but he was a straight up loser in the NWO. He saved his WCW run at the end with Kronik though.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Syxx?! :why: Whys he on the poll?

Scott Norton was underutilized, he shouldn’t be there either.

Stevie Ray...eh :manny:

nWo Sting was necessary for the Sting storyline. Without him you can’t dupe WCW into thinking their franchise player switched sides, and Sting was the only character you could’ve pulled that off with due to his look. Beyond that nWo Sting was useless but he was atleast an early necessity.

Brian Adams only had a role because he was an ex WWF guy but he’s unmemorable so I can’t really say him since I don’t remember him doing shyt in the group. Also I fukked with Kronik.

The Disciple had a cool look but at the end of the day he was still Brutus fukking Beefcake and only there because he was Hoegan’s boy, so he’s getting the vote.
Horace for the same reason.
And Vincent, because obviously.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
- Horace Hogan - I don't remember ever seeing Horace win a match. Dude always looked like his dog died too...

Horace: We had to put down ol scooter and now I have to tag team w/ Vincent...
:mjcry:

Photographer: hey man im just here to take pictures...smile...*click*
:mjgrin:

:mjlol:
03.jpg

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
dont hate on the disciple. him being there to carry hogans belt is underrated comedy. had to get brotehr bruti a job lmao. i remember being like whaaaaaaaat as a kid when warrior outed him as brutus i did not recognize him with the beard. he just showed up one night carryin hogans belt and gave stunner to people with the belt. he was dope