Wealth gap between whites and African Americans has tripled over last 25 years

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
im not pretentious but i am an a$$hole, I'm the God Emperor, financially illiteracy is widespread and you were contributing to it and so yeah i had to correct you, thats what i do, i hope we understand each other and i hope you step your vocab game up when you are talking to me and posting in HL

and like i said most people are financially illiterate, its important to use the proper language and call a savings account a low risk investment because there are other investments that are low risk like bonds, CD's and money market funds and the way you were phrasing is just bad, it seemed to preclude other low risk investments and going by your previous posts you seem to include putting money in a shoebox and under your mattress as a legit alternative

so that is why i felt the need to correct you, you were spreading your financial illiteracy around to other people
:heh: you need to step your vocab up cause that's exactly what you are being and it's exactly what you log on to this website to do everyday.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The key to prosperity for black people

Learn about money... Then teach your kids about money

Simple as that... Cant expect to prosper if you are totally ignorant to how money works

simple, yet effective.

money is more complex than it being used for spending. once some black people realize that, they'll increase in wealth.

jews are especially good at money, who do you think created the banking system, which is something they started modeling in the roman days. they learned how to use it. money is math. there's adding and subtracting (buying and spending) and then theres complex equations like statistics and algebra. (investing, credit, stocks)

some people are just too lazy to learn the latter, yet wonder why they don't acquire real money despite years of grinding. shyt wont change no matter how much adding and subtracting (grinding and spending) you do, until you transcend into the more complex maths.

nikkas best get on that quick because blue collar jobs and company matches are becoming a thing of the past.