Wealthy white Louisiana residents win right to form their own city and split from poorer black neighborhoods.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wasn’t it a thread last year where i might be wrong where Dave Chappelle and Steph Curry didn’t want I believe low income apartment buildings being built around the areas they live, which would bring down their home value and increase crime..

We as black people need to stop crying and instead of living in the hood, how about working together to form a black community,,, meaning getting together to get rid of the criminals/bad ass single mothers with bad kids, the ex con walking around stealing and robbing our older people and young kids that want to learn..

Baton Rouge is a hell hole full of ignorant nikkas that destroy shyt they live in

Just like here in Compton…

The early days of Compton black folks kept the neighborhood clean and secured,, but boom the late 70s come and then welfare comes in and it was a wrap because we start seeing the rise of ignorant nikkas running in and the whole neighborhoods went to hell

Welfare had little to do with anything.

You belittle black people when you say that shyt.

Everything started from the war on drugs

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Wasn’t it a thread last year where i might be wrong where Dave Chappelle and Steph Curry didn’t want I believe low income apartment buildings being built around the areas they live, which would bring down their home value and increase crime..

We as black people need to stop crying and instead of living in the hood, how about working together to form a black community,,, meaning getting together to get rid of the criminals/bad ass single mothers with bad kids, the ex con walking around stealing and robbing our older people and young kids that want to learn..

Baton Rouge is a hell hole full of ignorant nikkas that destroy shyt they live in

Just like here in Compton…

The early days of Compton black folks kept the neighborhood clean and secured,, but boom the late 70s come and then welfare comes in and it was a wrap because we start seeing the rise of ignorant nikkas running in and the whole neighborhoods went to hell

You idiots repeat the same dumb talking points. Black men being shut out of labor unions and high paying industries since after reconstruction had the impact. Not some welfare boogie man. You idiots repeating conservative talking points is shameful.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Mississippi did something similar so it's likely going to pass. :mjpls:
This is where black people need to move back to, tho :mjpls:
Cats probably still getting in trouble for reckless eyeballing down there :mjpls::mjlol:
I'm good on the Gulf of Mexico States :hubie:

Fani Willis fan

Veteran
Daps
Black people in the south are fukked with ky jelly
Not just the south. The bottom rung of the black community is really about to learn about classism without government assistance, tax payers and subsidies keeping them above water.
And the migrants gonna makeup the majority of the work force that should have been made up by AA.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
My wife then girlfriend use to live in Innisworld when she was in law school interesting enough. This was 2011 until 2013 ish, there were plenty of Black people there then.

White folks will always segregate themselves.

Even in my city of Monroe it’s very obvious that everything South of Interstate 20 is Black and most of everything north of Interstate 20 and Louisville Avenue is White.

White folks especially ones with a little bread are always going to isolate themselves from Black folks and poor Whites.

As soon as my wife and I moved into our neighborhood our neighbors to the right of us put up a for sale sign in their yard. I knew what type of time they were on as soon as I seen that shyt. They ended up taking the house off the market and still live there now, but I didn’t forget.

FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Maybe I’m a c00n because I don’t see the problem.

Are y’all saying they should want to be associated with that foolishness?