Weed Heads: CANNABIOTIX - CEREAL MILK is that ZaZA

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
It's not. Come up here and see for yourself. I'll take a pic next I go. Was there yesterday.

Take a pic then. Because it’s not going to be Cannabiotix

Cannabiotix || most reliable marijuana delivery in LA

Look at what they charge before taxes directly from them. I don’t think Cannabiotix sells there shyt to other dispensaries at the price you claiming to find them.

Im in LA and have come across all the brands and what they charge.

Now it wouldn’t be surprising if someone is packing something and claiming to Cannabiotix when it not.

$30 Eighths are Outdoor weed Prices for the most part.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Buying top shelf weed at a club in CA?! Do yourself a favor and try to get in to the "connoisseur" circles who still trap weed out to the streets. I'll never spend $60+ on a top shelf eighth. Got me fukked up. Not to derail, but Cannabiotix does have some fire, but you can't convince me it's worth $60+.
I legit have every single level of exotics and my most expensive shyt maxes out at 60$ a 8th, I have had real Cereal Milk for 40$ a 8th.

You mean to tell me nikkas in Cali are paying the same :mjtf:

Taco

All Star
Daps
That is the best before tax I’ve seen on Cannbiotix stuff. After taxes your probably paying about $50 an eighth which is really good. Too bad it’s in Modesto
Yeah, me and my buddy make a trip out there at least once a month and max out on rosin/flower cause everything is so cheap. I'm sure they have places like that down south.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I legit have every single level of exotics and my most expensive shyt maxes out at 60$ a 8th, I have had real Cereal Milk for 40$ a 8th.

Recreational Prices are pretty standard $50-60 an eighth for indoor weed

Outdoor weed can go anywhere from 20-40 an eighth

If have your Marijuana Card Jungle boys you can Indoor eighths between $30-46

If it’s an Exoctic Strain grown outdoors it’s always going to be much cheaper.

Jungle Boys only grow indoors. Cookies grows
Both indoor and outdoor.

Cannabiotix indoor only

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Recreational Prices are pretty standard $50-60 an eighth for indoor weed

Outdoor weed can go anywhere from 20-40 an eighth

If have your Marijuana Card Jungle boys you can Indoor eighths between $30-46

If it’s an Exoctic Strain grown outdoors it’s always going to be much cheaper.

Jungle Boys only grow indoors. Cookies grows
Both indoor and outdoor.

Cannabiotix indoor only
Damn I thought shyt was much lower over there. It's pretty much the same. The places I buy zips from are card only, and their 8ths go from 30-45, all recreational places go from 50-70$.

Only reason I started buying a bunch and moving some is because the prices jumped too high when the pandemic started. I'd rather buy zips and break even/make extra than to buy an expensive ass 8th.

I eventually ended up with 40+ zips on deck :yeshrug:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Damn I thought shyt was much lower over there. It's pretty much the same. The places I buy zips from are card only, and their 8ths go from 30-45, all recreational places go from 50-70$.

The Price of Weed in Cali hasn’t changed much in over 30 years. It’s as stable of a commodity as there is economically. I know Cali is Flooding Michigan with Weed from the Big Boys so :yeshrug:

Taco

All Star
Daps

Taxes are ridiculous in the big cities of CA. Unless you venture out to the sticks you aint seeing a top shelf eighth for under 60 + tax. I think I read somewhere that CA was to disperse 100M to the clubs because no one is buying. It's a mess out here on how they delegated the growing license and all that. Black market is thriving out in CA.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
It's not. Come up here and see for yourself. I'll take a pic next I go. Was there yesterday.

I am hearing there is a Cannabiotix Cali and Cannbiotix Nevada that are separate grow facilities. They package their weed differently as well, so you might be getting the Nevada version for the prices you described. Can’t say the if the quality is the same or not. But if you getting it $30 eighths and it’s indoor weed, usually that means the dispensary has excess they are trying to get rid of, or the quality isn’t there so they are getting rid of it cheap.

But if you’re getting same quality Cannbiotix stuff I am for $30 an eighth I would drive to Vegas myself and buy ounces at a time.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Yeah, prices are nuts 100%. If you’re recreational, you’re paying about $160 for a Cresco 1-Gram live resin cart out the door. The .5 ones will run you about $90 or so.

Live resin is so much better than the alternative though, that it’s hard to avoid it.

And i complain about vegas prices:picard:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Smoked on Cannabiotix GMO, Bubblegum, and RPG - all fire.

Also verified Cannabiotix California and Nevada are indeed separate. Nevada is supposedly trash.