Weekly Friday Night Rollcall

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What are my small social circle nikkas doing tonight?

When to happy hour earlier with my girl for her birthday. Been at her crib since gettin back like round 6:30...

She going out with her friends to some party out in DC. One of her lightskin skinny, thin ass, with natural curly hair friends just came over:whoo:. I rate her a 6/10 tho.

My nikkas going out to some bars in baltimore. Don't feel like going cuz bmore bars are fukkin trash filled with cacs and to many faggets:why:

Another lonely friday night listening to Raekwon:to:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
There was a water fight tonight. I dont like them people anyway. :scust:

I don't feel like falling the funk tonight. I'm out in less than a week.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm at the gym lifting, training clients, and on the gym floor until 10pm every Friday

That's after my full time job from on first shift

After that its hit the liquor store for a bottle ( Friday nights be boomin and the women :wow: ), kick it with my girl, sip, and watch a movie or play the game til I pass out because I'm too spent to do shyt else

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I'm at home in my favorite chair nursing my tendonitis. I've had waaaaaaayyyy too many pain killers to go anywhere but to bed. Another boring Friday night it is...

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Watching a new episode of American Greed and waiting on the Mega Millions drawing.
131216131152-01-lottery-1216-story-top.jpg

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka I've been unemployed since july 3rd. I've been going crazy bored, waiting for my new job to start next month
Breh thats the worst fukking part. I have a job, and turned down 2, but the days I don't work...im just sitting around. I have no car so any time I dedicate
to being outside I have to account for transporation...so I just sit my ass at home.

I HATE this shyt, even though next month is paid up. I can take my time finding the right job, but I need to get this moving. I'm bored, I need to go back to school, and I wanna cake.

I'm tempted to try to get a sales position at this auto-place opening up. I have the gift of gab and it might be more fulfilling than the shyt im doing now (serving coffee).

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Long work day resulted in me venturing over to a nearby restaurant.

Met a group that was interesting to chop it up with. Exchanged numbers and parted.

Enjoyed myself and came home.

Rolled something, put on music and am chilling while typing this.

Literally... This is me...

:smugdraper:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's been a lazy day. I woke up around 1, ate breakfast and hit up the gym. Been lounging around ever since. Took a shower and shaved earlier cuz I was looking too scruffy. Just chilling deciding whether to play some nba 2k15 or watch netflix and do a bit of ironing while the rest of my clothes finish drying. Gotta wake up at 830 for work tomorrow and it's gonna be a physical day so I should get some rest soon.