Weekly Sample Challenge (Coli Producers Enter)

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This is the sample I chose for the weekly sample flip challenge we're going to be having in the Tunnel on a regular basis in order for this place to maintain some decent traffic along with the Beat Club Production Analysis thread we have going. I'll most up the Non-sample theme thread as well a lil later.

I wanted to choose something that had a bunch of different parts that could be flipped so it'd give cats a chance to really think outside the box.
As far as the rules go.
1. You'll have a week to flip it
2. Pm the soundcloud link ( don't have one, then create one) to me by Monday morning at the latest
3. I'll create a new thread with all the beats and a poll option
4. We vote on who made the best beat outta that sample.
5. Winner gets to choose the next sample

Pretty simple concept. Good Luck

@silver
@TEKBEATZ
@D1renegade
@PUT IN WORK
@DBR
@Sincere Noble
@bigrodthe1
@Zeu$
@Kemet_Rocky
@head shots101
@BlackDroog
@clanarchy
@Myrical Lyfe
@producingfire
@KushSkywalker
@William Bassington
@Todd McPiff
I know due to schedules an etc.. everyone won't have time to flip the beat which is cool, but it'd be appreciated if everyone gave feedback/voted to the beats that get posted once this starts going. That's why I'm tagging everyone that I can remember. If I forgot your name, my bad.

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:ohhh:

oh lord I'm gonna murder this

RT were you thinking of me when you found this...this shyt is right up my alley :wow:

my boo sundfor too :wow:

m83 :wow:

:wow:

Nah I had this in the sample archives ever since I saw the movie and heard the end credits several months ago.

Besides you were supposed to send me something to murder like last year and you never did. nikkas forgetting about the god emcee :snoop:

but real talk, I wanted to start this shyt off with something from left field that nobody would expect.

nikkas can approach this several ways

- dreamy vibe
- vocal heavy
- anthem hype
- a little of everything

I can't wait to see what nikkas come up with.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nah I had this in the sample archives ever since I saw the movie and heard the end credits several months ago.

Besides you were supposed to send me something to murder like last year and you never did. nikkas forgetting about the god emcee :snoop:

but real talk, I wanted to start this shyt off with something from left field that nobody would expect.

nikkas can approach this several ways

- dreamy vibe
- vocal heavy
- anthem hype
- a little of everything

I can't wait to see what nikkas come up with.

man I couldn't properly re do that bayonetta shyt and thats all you wanted :yeshrug:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
man I couldn't properly re do that bayonetta shyt and thats all you wanted :yeshrug:

Remember I was gonna rock to it as is, you're the one that wanted to rework it.

but, it's all good fam. Don't worry about it. I don't wanna derail this thread or anything.

I just want everybody to give it their best shot on this sample and see what they can come up with. :salute:

BlackDroog

All Star
Daps
I can't lie....I'm listening to this shyt trying to find a sample like...

:dwillhuh::snoop::why::wtb::stopitslime::merchant::noah::wtf:

But I'm in....:shaq: