Weird Question but maybe someone can answer it

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
the other day i was thinking bout what would happen if i had a son. naturally im a small frame skinny no muscle mass dude. but then i been hittin the weights and gained some muscle. now say i was to get a bytch preggo. when my kid grows up would he be a naturally skinny nigguh or a naturally high muscle mass type cat since i've been lifting.
just wanna know so he can have a better chance of makin it to the league :sadcam:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
naturally skinny

the difference is how involved in athletics/workin hard he is going through puberty

thats the stage you get that major growth

everyone gonna have limitations but you can maximize your genetics at that age

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
...just wanna know so he can have a better chance of makin it to the league :sadcam:
Depends. Is there anyone tall or big in your family? If there is someone tall or big in the mother's family, then that DNA could make it and he could become very tall. You never know.
The child's future height or skeletal frame doesn't matter. When you love and care for your children, that's most important.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
I read an articles MONTHS ago (so sorry for no link). THere's been studies that state a person can alter his genes SLIGHTLY and simultaneously. There's a hundreds of factors though like environment, healthy, etc. Again..slightly. I'm on his some sedative so i'm too lazy to look for it:flabbynsick: