Well that took long.....Cassie PREGNANT!

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
After knowing dude 5mins she got seeded. #GMB remains undefeated.
14729230-7136225-image-a-1_1560407854239.jpg

Diddy’s ex Cassie pregnant with first child and confirms baby’s gender with boyfriend Alex Fine

Diddy’s ex-girlfriend Cassie Ventura has announced the exciting news that she’s pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Alex Fine, while also revealing the baby’s gender. The Me & U singer, who split from Diddy in October, shared the joyful news in an Instagram post of her and fitness trainer Alex posing in a car together. In the caption, Cassie confirmed that she and Alex are expecting a baby girl after eight months of dating. And no doubt she’ll be a little beauty. The 32-year-old singer simply announced: ‘Can’t wait to meet our baby girl Love You Always & Forever.’ However it was Alex, 26, who was a little more sentimental in his announcement, writing two individual love letters In his heartfelt message to Cassie, the trainer said: ‘I promise you that I will do every single thing in my power to support you and help you. I promise that you will never be alone.

Diddy honestly gonna be on suicide watch........... for like 2 minutes until the next bopper walks past.:yeshrug:
HbA9.gif

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
After knowing dude 5mins she got seeded. #GMB remains undefeated.
14729230-7136225-image-a-1_1560407854239.jpg

Diddy’s ex Cassie pregnant with first child and confirms baby’s gender with boyfriend Alex Fine

Diddy’s ex-girlfriend Cassie Ventura has announced the exciting news that she’s pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Alex Fine, while also revealing the baby’s gender. The Me & U singer, who split from Diddy in October, shared the joyful news in an Instagram post of her and fitness trainer Alex posing in a car together. In the caption, Cassie confirmed that she and Alex are expecting a baby girl after eight months of dating. And no doubt she’ll be a little beauty. The 32-year-old singer simply announced: ‘Can’t wait to meet our baby girl Love You Always & Forever.’ However it was Alex, 26, who was a little more sentimental in his announcement, writing two individual love letters In his heartfelt message to Cassie, the trainer said: ‘I promise you that I will do every single thing in my power to support you and help you. I promise that you will never be alone.

Diddy honestly gonna be on suicide watch........... for like 2 minutes until the next bopper walks past.:yeshrug:
HbA9.gif
:jbhmm:Split in October of 2018, pops up pregnant 9 months later by her new white man. l would think coming from the abuse, rape, and trauma she was being put through the last thing you would want to do is be with someone else, so quickly.