Went to a Psychic for the First Time Today :mindblown:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
there's nothing to it,except everything..

you have to practice..cultivate mindfulness

be brave,even when to the outside world it may look cowardly..or too hard

most aren't willing to fully let go and let the Grand Architect take the reigns of control,they're sacred of losing something they've never possessed..yet they're so sure they do..yet they don't

there's no way to explain my experience,all you can do is get to know yours better..the intricacies of your own

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
there's nothing to it,except everything..

you have to practice..cultivate mindfulness

be brave,even when to the outside world it may look cowardly..or too hard

most aren't willing to fully let go and let the Grand Architect take the reigns of control,they're sacred of losing something they've never possessed..yet they're so sure they do..yet they don't

there's no way to explain my experience,all you can do is get to know yours better..the intricacies of your own
:dwillhuh:

Daps
Talked to a psychic in 08. She started by reading my palm. Told me I had the hands of an artist and I would be successful in the entertainment biz. She didn't know that I make music so I was like :ehh: seams legit

Told me a lot about my personality that was accurate and even told me I would be rich by 2010:francis:

:stopitslime: its 2016

Then she ask if I have 3 kids. :what:I say hell no and she was :usure: like well you will have 3 before you die. One with a really pretty lightskin girl (she accurately gave a description of my current girl who I hadn't met yet) and 2 with a dark skin girl that won't be planned. Then she says "don't do that it'll be too hard and one girl would be jealous of the other and cause problems" Not really a prediction cause anyone can see that being a problem.

Overall she was about 85% accurate on things that have happened since then. Even told me I would live till 72. The shyt that hasn't happened yet may not be in stone and the way she was talking lead me to believe that we can affect our future good or bad. Maybe I did/didn't do something and some things have changed cause a nikka still ain't rich :martin:

She said I had nothing to worry about tho :myman:
Its been 7 years, update

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Grown ass adults then and now shouldn't be able to be physically swayed by cold reading and broad, positive statements

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Some psychic told me I would win POTY for 2021

Made that bytch give me a refund :martin: