we're in VERY delusional times...

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
:mjlol: I really don't feel sorry for these women AT ALL. These women choose "dusty" men then black everyone else for their issues. No accountability.

"I had 5 kids by 4 ain't shyt nykkas who walked out on me as ain't shyt nykkas tends to do but don't blame me for anything I've done to myself :whoa: "

:beli:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
jWvOPj.gif
= me talking to my homegirls/cousins, tryna keep them from aint shyt baby daddy no. 4...dumb frustrating...the excuses they make just murders my empathy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
jWvOPj.gif
= me talking to my homegirls/cousins, tryna keep them from aint shyt baby daddy no. 4...dumb frustrating...the excuses they make just murders my empathy

they take no responsibility for anything

bottom line: women control sex. unless she's raped, she made a choice to lay down with whatever man she slept with, and chose to not make him wear a condom....

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
they take no responsibility for anything

bottom line: women control sex. unless she's raped, she made a choice to lay down with whatever man she slept with, and chose to not make him wear a condom....
man, i know girls that have been with dudes that done spent a year doing fukk boy shyt to them, end up pregnant by him then be like :dwillhuh: "he left"...

so the cheating, abuse, and jail time didnt tip you off that this might happen? :gucci:

condoms, birth control or abstinence just outta the question huh?:martin:

then they'll go get with a nikka that's a straight replica of the last guy:stopitslime:

this shyt hitting my heart right now cause I literally had to deal with this shyt last week...like, how are you STILL going through this? How? And im supposed just...support you or some shyt? its trippy mayne

Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, i know girls that have been with dudes that done spent a year doing fukk boy shyt to them, end up pregnant by him then be like :dwillhuh: "he left"...

so the cheating, abuse, and jail time didnt tip you off that this might happen? :gucci:

condoms, birth control or abstinence just outta the question huh?:martin:

then they'll go get with a nikka that's a straight replica of the last guy:stopitslime:

this shyt hitting my heart right now cause I literally had to deal with this shyt last week...like, how are you STILL going through this? How? And im supposed just...support you or some shyt? its trippy mayne

exactly...its bad decision making...

they'll never own up to their role in whats happened to them....and society plays right along with it....always blaming JUST the man

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
I feel for her a little bit I guess but at a certain point you need to handle ya shyt and smarten up and she obviously couldn't be bothered to do that. and yes men need to choose better too just like women do but that's not the point. it's her life she needs to take responsibility for her life because the baby dads that keep walking out on her clearly ain't. :yeshrug:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
men need to choose better too just like women do

nah breh, I think trash attracts trash.... I think she found her perfect matches.

men who spread their seed in different women repeatedly and never wife them are perfect for women who let different men seed them up repeatedly.

Match made in heaven.

Shes not attracting the executive or the working man.

Shes attracting low level nikkas cause thats the only ones who will entertain her. She a low level bytch.

and vice versa.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
expect women to have accountability, brehs

my own mom struggles with accountability...

my sisters? forget about it

Grown adults don't have accountability? :gucci:

Don't use your useless mother and sisters as exampls to be a simp.

5 different dads and four different kids is pure dysfunction that didn't need to brought into this world.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
nah breh, I think trash attracts trash.... I think she found her perfect matches.

men who spread their seed in different women repeatedly and never wife them are perfect for women who let different men seed them up repeatedly.

Match made in heaven.

Shes not attracting the executive or the working man.

Shes attracting low level nikkas cause thats the only ones who will entertain her. She a low level bytch.

and vice versa.
or this :ehh: