Wesley Snipes Records Santa Monica Store Owner Refusing To Let Him Use The RestRoom

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
What is the difference between this and "I only date latinas/pawgs/blacks/russian and etc" statements that I hear all the time...?

People are always moving the goal post when it comes to racism...When they have the power to choose (e.g. dating) then it is "preference" when they don't have the power then it is "racism"...:russ:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Another blackball for him with this. Hasn't done much since getting out of prison except Expendables III and Chiraq for movies, The Player got cancelled. I really hope his career can turn around, but it doesn't look like it will though.
:sadcam:

King Poetic

Disciple Of God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Near The Lake
Just because u a rich black man u still a poor dumb looking black man to these people

But your in los angeles Wesley, where race isn't look at like that, everybody is buddy,buddy..

That's why I stay away from that part of the city..... shyts no different from the OJ trial days....

Should have been down in long beach and it would have been different

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Low key (or maybe not so much so) Santa Monica is racist as fukk in general.
Santa Monica is cool breh..:what: of course you'll have some exceptions here and there just like with any city or area but damn near everybody f*cks with Santa Monica out here

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I've been there. Wesley obviously missed this sign
no.jpg

A Black owned establishment would've accepted him. Build & support ya'll own community:troll:

Last edited:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
At least they ain't call the cops on him, like they did Kam Chancellor.

Or did they, I haven't listened to the entire thing yet.