Wesley Snipes' Version Of The Joker >>>> Jack And Heath.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
simon_phoenix_by_zombat-d37174o.jpg

Wesley Snipes as Simon Phoenix is really the closest thing we'd ever gotten to the comic book Joker. Only Mark Hamill's DCAU Joker (imo) has come closer.

The jokes, the ruthlessness, the unpredictability, the maniacal laughter, the coolness.

This nikka is The Joker that we've always wanted to see go up against Batman.

Jack Nicholson was cool, but his Joker was over the top and damn near cartoony. You didn't realize how much he was overacting until he basically did the same character is The Departed.

Heath Ledger's Joker was good, he had people ahook, but he didn't have that sense of humor like The Joker should. nikka seemed like he was depressed. I could easily see him as part of the Trench Coat Mafia. Plus it felt like he was doing a version of Mankind/Raven as The Joker.

Now Simon Phoenix. :myman:

He was everything the Joker should be.

:salute: to Wesley for showing how it should be done.

2LPhws3.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yo Swiggy!! We "going into business for ourselves" and "no selling this" :francis:

Damn, I forgot that happened too!!:mjlol: Does he even have a finisher now?:lolbron:
It don't matter next time he faces rko Orton will reverse it into a PUNT and they'll ban THAT finisher lol.

Rollins gonna end up with a GARVIN STOMP in 3 months time :mjlol:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c/s the Simon Phoenix love but can't get down with the Heath/Jack hate. Dude managed to throw shade on his performances in batman and the departed in one post and did it casual as fukk lol

As far as how joker-esque Simon Phoenix one of the comic book heads would have to break it down.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
:beli:Still never seen "Demolition Man".

You should. In my mind, I always get it mixed up with Judge Dredd.

Demolition man is miles better though and it still mostly holds up today. Comedy's on point, Stallone dials it back and actually seems like he's having fun and, as mentioned, Snipes is a top-tier villain.

You can always watch this review but it's from the guy who missed the point of The Last Action Hero, so take that as you will.