West Indian Brehs Joining ISIS Now

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Haven't been there since I was 8, how much is too many breh? Got details?:lupe:

I heard the Chinese was movin on in...:patrice:
Idk exactly how many but i was last there in September and notice a lot in Mobay. Alot however live in Jamaica for a couple yrs then go to US or Canada.

As far as chinese theres two types: the chinese jamaicans that have been in jamaica for generations (alot are mixed and alot have left to s Florida and toronto) and the new ones that came with china's investment in jamaica . Dont knos if they will stay tho

Jamaica is still predominantly black and mixed but there are other ppl living there

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Idk exactly how many but i was last there in September and notice a lot in Mobay. Alot however live in Jamaica for a couple yrs then go to US or Canada.

As far as chinese theres two types: the chinese jamaicans that have been in jamaica for generations (alot are mixed and alot have left to s Florida and toronto) and the new ones that came with china's investment in jamaica . Dont knos if they will stay tho

Jamaica is still predominantly black and mixed but there are other ppl living there

:leon:

Hm, the Indians much of a problem out there though? My family still in the Island kinda gotta good chunk but they mostly christian and mixed though.

I think.:sadcam:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Haiti is still safe. :blessed: We may not get along but Haitian people will not stand for that islamic extreamism. :dame:If a bomb goes in a church I guarantee any mosque is Haiti is gonna ran upon with people saying "koupe tet boulay caye.":demonic: Anywya this is the US trying to maintain influence in the Caribbean to ruin our countires like they always do. :snooze: