Westside Gunn Announces He Will Retire From Rapping In 2020

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I like their music but man these cats can be so loud and needy on social media :francis:

A lot of insecurity in that camp
I'm not too familiar with these Cats outside of their music but it only seems like WSG is constantly attention whoring on twitter

could be wrong tho

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I'm not too familiar with these Cats outside of their music but it only seems like WSG is constantly attention whoring on twitter

could be wrong tho

Conway does too.

A lot of crying on twitter about not getting enough recognition and why he's not on top 10 lists. He's a crybaby.

Then you had Benny embarrassing himself going at Shannon Sharpe.

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

could be wrong tho
They constantly try to present themselves like they are the greatest thing ever in hip hop. I listen to their music, but what they trying to "prove" is too much.

WSG is the one who is doing it the most, sometimes really disgraceful: last example was a month ago when he announced a short film exactly on 3rd anniversary of Prodigy's death. He set that YouTube premiere counter etc...

Based on his announcement I thought this was going to be about P, but it turned out to be their promo film with their concert material and P appearing for like 3 minutes...

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
They constantly try to present themselves like they are the greatest thing ever in hip hop. I listen to their music, but what they trying to "prove" is too much.

WSG is the one who is doing it the most, sometimes really disgraceful: last example was a month ago when he announced a short film exactly on 3rd anniversary of Prodigy's death. He set that YouTube premiere counter etc...

Based on his announcement I thought this was going to be about P, but it turned out to be their promo film with their concert material and P appearing for like 3 minutes...
You talking about that Conceited film they talked about dropping. It looks like a movie where they was acting.

Did that drop yet?

So is he retiring or not? Wtf is he saying and I don't want another album from him.

I want Conway's album :mjcry: Why son keep dropping music nobody asked for.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You talking about that Conceited film they talked about dropping. It looks like a movie where they was acting.

Did that drop yet?

So is he retiring or not? Wtf is he saying and I don't want another album from him.

I want Conway's album :mjcry: Why son keep dropping music nobody asked for.

They were advertising a screening of the movie in Atlanta a few weeks ago.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Gunn has serious talent once you get into his voice.

I haven't heard all of his projects cos he drops so many, but he already has classics. If his shady album does well no way he retires.

Some dudes just like rapping, as many records as gunn has made, he's one of those dudes.