WestSide Gunn ft Conway (Hall x Nash) - Mr Fuji (prod. Daringer)

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Capture-82-30631_172x172.jpg

After just dropping a track a few nights ago, Hall and Nash are back with another wrestling themed titled song. Conway’s “G.O.A.T.” album coming soon. R.I.P. Mr. Fuji.

@tuckdog @Wenzel Dashington @Craig Doyle @((ReFleX)) @gragra @I'z @Cadillac @MrPentatonic @Animal House @Insensitive @NVious @EA @Billy Ocean @Funcrusher @Wallychamp @WuGambino @Urbanmiracle @KILLAKUTT7 @Capo Dei Capi @Hades @NormanConnors @Brayden @Ensi @Apollo Kid @stomachlines @shopant @treezee @Yoda @Illeye buckmatic @Deltron @JordanWearinThe45 @Art Barr @Piff Perkins @atlbound @hustlemania @TEKBEATZ @OnlyInCalifornia @West Coast Avenger @Shogun @smitty22 @Heretic @MTAFZ @Remy Danton @Mac Man @DEAD7 @7Revo @Gentle Jones @Lord Mecca @TrapHouse Rock @CSquare43 @4everhumble @Shabazz Mathematics Allah @Rakim Allah @The HONORABLE SKJ @DANJ! @TezMilli @Tuaminator @JCalli @JulesWinfield @The_Hillsta @TheDarceKnight @profound @ThreeLetterAgency @*crackSTAR*@Bret Easton Ellis @H.R. Puff-N-Bluntz @Cole Cash @mbewane @Groot @Morose Zeitgeist @Pinyapplesuckas @Mr. Negative @KxngKobruh @Da_Eggman @StillNotSoft @mobbinfms @Ziggiy @MikeyC @Slowpoke @Danie84

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Conway's album will be called GOAT?

I hope LL don't get in his feelings :lolbron:

I was thinking the same thing. Album sounds like it's about to really deliver though.

I wonder why the Coli don't really mess with these dudes too heavy? Seems like they'd be right up their alley.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is probably the worst track I've heard them on together. Also hope they not getting complacent with the beats and flows. Not sure what y'all hearing with this one. Still waiting on Conways G.O.A.T but there has been a quality drop off since Flygod imo..........

~Styles~

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is probably the worst track I've heard them on together. Also hope they not getting complacent with the beats and flows. Not sure what y'all hearing with this one. Still waiting on Conways G.O.A.T but there has been a quality drop off since Flygod imo..........

The quality might of dipped a lil but these dudes were releasing some of the best hip hop in the last god knows how long.

I agree that the quality has dropped a bit, but FLYGOD was an album (and is my album of the year any genre) so that is kinda expected..

They recent shyt is still better than what im hearing from 99% of the game..

H.S.

All Star
Daps

I only liked a handful of joints on Flygod (what I did like was GREAT though). Too much rap blog pandering with regard to the production and features. They've been on fire since then though with the EPs, random songs, and GOAT leaks IMO.