Mixtapes & EPs Westside Gunn - Hitler Wears Hermes 7 (Discussion Thread)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
yea man I used to get irritated by dude's voice but I been getting used to it :russ:

HWH7 was fire front to back:wow:

Whoopy was classic Ghost shyt :wow:them 2 definitely need to link up

heard Kool G earlier today (what made me check for this) and that's another great homage :whoo: Lucha Bros so got damn smoove...Ciero Miedo my Lucha Underground brehs know :obama:

Kensington Pool is that true 90s NY grimy shyt :ohlawd: shoulda ended the album with it rather than the outro :whew:

gonna check Supreme Blientele next

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yea man I used to get irritated by dude's voice but I been getting used to it :russ:

heard Kool G earlier today (what made me check for this) and that's another great homage :whoo: Lucha Bros so got damn smoove...Ciero Miedo my Lucha Underground brehs know :obama:

Kensington Pool is that true 90s NY grimy shyt :ohlawd: shoulda ended the album with it rather than the outro :whew:

You won't be disappointed, breh :wow:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Was just playing it just now too. Elizabeth is always on repeat :russ:

_genocidecutter_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

His best project

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps