Westside Gunn puts Esso and nikkas like him in they place Jay Elec to Griselda???.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
A Westside curated Jay Elect album could be beautiful
I thought the tracks Al gave him for his album were the most comfortable he's sounded since he was rapping on old dilla beats.

Also, for whatever reason, Alchemist projects never seem to have any pressure around em, he'll never admit it but Jay definitely needs little to no expectations in order to get in his bag
nikkas is bums you know exactly who he talking about ain't no clickbait nothing .
nikka please :mjlol:if that clip didnt come out you woulda been saying this was about Flex

Gunn is in that T.I. lane of shadowboxing, random insults and stunting that applies to anyone at any time, aint no need to attach another nikka name to it :mjlol: this is typical flygod shyt talk

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought the tracks Al gave him for his album were the most comfortable he's sounded since he was rapping on old dilla beats.

Also, for whatever reason, Alchemist projects never seem to have any pressure around em, he'll never admit it but Jay definitely needs little to no expectations in order to get in his bag

nikka please :mjlol:if that clip didnt come out you woulda been saying this was about Flex

Gunn is in that T.I. lane of shadowboxing, random insults and stunting that applies to anyone at any time, aint no need to attach another nikka name to it :mjlol: this is typical flygod shyt talk

Why would he call Flex a bum and a uber driver knowing damn well he got more money than gunn. Damn you nikkas stupid and dropped this a day after the clip I will repeat damn nikka you dumb

REAL6

All Star
Daps
A Westside curated Jay Elect album could be beautiful

I'd rather have that RAGU (Rae And Ghost United) album he wants to do!

You talked a little bit about your passion for being a music curator. Who are some artists that you’d like to EP a project for, outside of the Griselda orbit?

I mean, that’s what I do anyway. I curate. So once I stop, I’m about to just focus on that anyway. I had already approached a couple of artists about doing something. I felt like doing something with Jada right now, while all eyes is on Jada, he should let me curate or provide the soundtrack for him to just come body. I feel it’d actually even be his best project.

I done already hit up Raekwon to try to do an old school, grimey Raekwon and Ghostface project, but I curate it.

How receptive are Jada, Rae, and Ghost to doing those projects?

100% ready. It’s about time. We all grown. We all got businesses and families. We not no spring chickens. We got so much shyt going on. Ever since Jada did the Dipset and Lox Verzuz, he’s been on fire, doing his appearances and all of that. And you know, Rae and Ghost, they about to go on tour. So they’ve been doing these shows, and they’ve been back in the studio cooking, just getting a feel of shyt. So you never know when it’s going to be, but they want to. As I know that’s what they want to, I can already start cooking, getting beats together. When they’re like, “Yo, I got a two week pocket,” I already got the soundtrack. All they got to do is put the rhymes on.

Last edited: